Indoor My hydroponic adventures!

If I can get any of my beans to crack that is I'm literally 2 for 24 right now lmao.... I need to figure out what the hell is going in before I try to pop anymore. Guess I'll work on cloning my mothers and running those for a while lol
I had the same problem not 1 of the F1's I had left broke ground

Dude I'm so mad but luckily I never pop all my stock lol I'm just going to focus on getting some weight built of the mothers I have then I can mess around with popping seeds again

Have you tried mineral spray to change sex at all this is my next step I think

That's something I haven't done yet, however I'm considering using some sts, but I dont feel like making it for myself I just want to buy it lol. Well see man I'm hoping that after this harvest my mothers will be big enough to run a good 4 clones of each for weight then reverse on the following run. Well see how it plays out though lol

Hi @Savage Garden Sorry my late reply. the AFN page already closed, Could you send the pics to my email: contact@mars-hydro.com If you don't mind I would like to share on Ins:bighug:

Tina,i would love to send you some pics but your link doesnt work in that post either.

have a flower for trying

20180415_155013-jpg.898249

Tina

i didnt grow my weed with your lights. I was trying to contact your team on behalf of a friend who is very disapointed with one of your products.

Can someone from your team please contact me.

Back