My first with Lowes bought products

See the orange hairs coming in?
20190706_043720.jpg
20190705_024243.jpg
20190705_024215.jpg
20190705_024127.jpg

@420Forever and @Bayter y'all please ho check my grow journal out, just search Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush and you'll find it... you can see the change... this is my 1st ever indoor grow! Check it out guys!

@420Forever and @Bayter y'all please ho check my grow journal out, just search Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush and you'll find it... you can see the change... this is my 1st ever indoor grow! Check it out guys!

been there sillee :thumbsup::biggrin: so quit hijackin poor bayter'z thread, lol :tongue: ppp

Oopsss, too much gorilla glue! :crying:
no worries, I love the pictures. I'll pull up the thread for sure. My wife just brought home something called purple tangie. That literally taste like tangerine....and kicks like a mule

Puff puff give then lol

psst ozz, it would help if u added a link to ur thread in ur signature :thumbsup: jus sayin....:d5: ppp
I had it there till the site went down for 3 weeks. I have a Greenthumb not a digital one so how do i?

I had it there till the site went down for 3 weeks. I have a Greenthumb not a digital one so how do i?

dunno if ur on fone or pc...if on pc, jus hover over ur name at top right, then click on "signature", then jus copy-n-paste the link :thumbsup: if on fone, me have no earthly clue, haha :rofl:

Back