New Grower My desktop grow, DG X CDLC X MS

Always had good results with Mephisto beanz dude :baked: :pass:

They have an excellent reputation on here and is exactly why I snagged some Mephisto beans.

And your exploits with HST will be a guide on this particular grow!

They have an excellent reputation on here and is exactly why I snagged some Mephisto beans.

And your exploits with HST will be a guide on this particular grow!
I will be watching dude, I meant I always got good results with Mephisto beanz.....using my technique lol...Meph beanz are usually very strong and finish on time too....hope I am not putting a jinx on your grow dude :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :woohoo:

@Vapo , I have looked thru every single one of your HST posts and had a question, I have not seen a girl that was leggy from the get-go and this girl is, she has started her third node, so should I remove the third node or everything above the third. I do want to try and keep her height in check.

IMG_20220722_060743_burst_01.jpg

@Vapo , I have looked thru every single one of your HST posts and had a question, I have not seen a girl that was leggy from the get-go and this girl is, she has started her third node, so should I remove the third node or everything above the third. I do want to try and keep her height in check.

View attachment 1490370
If you want to keep her height in check I would top her soon dude :smokeit: ....I would leave the third on and cut the fourth off :pass::d5:

Day 10
4 oz of Recharge and 2 oz of water, very slight runoff.

One of these days I need to figure out a picture option other than the crappy camera in my Kindle!!!!!

Woof,Woof, wrut wrow Ralph, it appears that I was infected with @Vapo 's sadistic, torturous passion......lol

13 days old, she did throw 3 leaves on the third node so I am letting the fourth node come up while I took the first node off(with the help of my cat who has developed a taste for cannabis leaves) and pulled the second and third nodes down flat.

She has started to drink more, 6oz in with 1/2oz flow thru at 2 days now.

IMG_20220726_072834.jpg

Last edited:
Woof,Woof, wrut wrow Ralph, it appears that I was infected with @Vapo 's sadistic, torturous passion......lol

13 days old, she did throw 3 leaves on the third node so I am letting the fourth node come up while I took the first node off(with the help of my cat who has developed a taste for cannabis leaves) and pulled the second and third nodes down flat.

She has started to drink more, 6oz after 2 days now.

View attachment 1492269
Looks like she is throwin 5's now dude....maybe 7's....well done on the ties too dude, a fine beginning :toke:

Looks like she is throwin 5's now dude....maybe 7's....well done on the ties too dude, a fine beginning :toke:
Thank you kind sir!

She had a rough day yesterday, power was out all day and sunshine was very very spotty and most of the day as dark as a dungeon, I suppose a fitting beginning to her torture....lol

Last edited:
Back