My Autoflower Topping & LST Journey - Daily Updates

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Figured I would see if anyone wants to follow along as I train my Fastbuds Fastberry and Smoothie.

I have a journal but figured I would keep this strictly as a timelapse and step by step of sorts on the training process with daily pics as best I can.

Quick Details:
- 20" x 36" x 63" tent
- 3gal Fabric Pots
- Coco/perlite mix
- GH Flora Nutes & CaliMagic
- 1 x HLG135 QB288 Rspec

These ladies are almost 2 weeks old and last night I made the first anchor and bend on them. Starting early and taking things slow is my thought process here as I have broken some stems in the past.

I am also considering topping these ladies but I am not sure it is going to be that beneficial considering the amount of LST I will be doing. Going to have to make that decision in a couple days.

Anyhow here is the pics from last night when I put her to sleep after putting an anchor on them and making that first slight bend.

Fastberry:

IMG_20190929_202444.jpg

Smoothie:

IMG_20190929_202503.jpg

Feel free to chime in with any tips. Always happy to hear others opinions and take advice!

Cheers!

Quick update...

Just tightened those strings a little and pulled em over a bit more.

Again taking it slow, but my goal is to pin these girls down and keep em low.

I know both of these should be pretty quick to start flowering and I am hoping to have a good spread before they start stretching.

These girls will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and they are growing pretty well despite my intervention.

Fastberry:

IMG_20190930_195457.jpg

Smoothie:

IMG_20190930_195503.jpg

The Setup:

IMG_20190930_195512.jpg

Thanks for this thread! Whats up with the yellow cards??

Back