Indoor My Auto Berry Ryder Indoor LED Soil Grow (Week 5-6)

once she reaches the end and really fattens up I bet you will shed tears of pride and joy

I know I will hahhaha...

I got into this with really low expectations. I thought I was "prepared" but made so many mistakes early. Also, I have made so many changes and realize how to correct past mistakes. My next grow is going to be amazing (which sounds arrogant) but I'm extremely optimistic. And it looks like it's gonna be Taiga ;)

I know that if I didn't have this board's help on all the threads and ability to ask questions, it would be much more difficult and less productive.

Also:

I consider myself a "Cultured" smoker. I have smoked consistently for years and have experienced multiple strains in varying amounts. :D
However, this will the absolute freshest marijuana I will ever have smoked. I have smoked really good home grown, but I know they provided minimal care. I have also never smoked a pure indica (to my absolute knowledge). I know I have, but I have never KNOWN I have.

lol. So yes, I'm extremely excited !! haha :booya::bong:

Ok, so here are some pics of the problems I'm having with the main kola.

She hasn't had nutes in a while now. Her runoff PH is super low, under 6.0 so I have only been cleansing with balanced/raised water without nutes.

I just flushed with water around 7.0 so hopefully raise the runoff but its still running off super low.

Anyway, any suggestions? Dolomite? (never used that before)

Is there anyway that she's too close to the lights at the top?

On a bright note, the rest of the plant looks great and she's still fattening up despite the burn appearance on the top kola.

191768d1363297684-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1139.jpg

191773d1363297709-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1146.jpg

191771d1363297699-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1143.jpg

DSCN1139.jpgDSCN1140.jpgDSCN1142.jpgDSCN1143.jpgDSCN1144.jpgDSCN1146.jpg

Ok, so here are some pics of the problems I'm having with the main kola.

She hasn't had nutes in a while now. Her runoff PH is super low, under 6.0 so I have only been cleansing with balanced/raised water without nutes.

I just flushed with water around 7.0 so hopefully raise the runoff but its still running off super low.

Anyway, any suggestions? Dolomite? (never used that before)

Is there anyway that she's too close to the lights at the top?

On a bright note, the rest of the plant looks great and she's still fattening up despite the burn appearance on the top kola.

191768d1363297684-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1139.jpg

191773d1363297709-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1146.jpg

191771d1363297699-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1143.jpg

View attachment 191768View attachment 191769View attachment 191770View attachment 191771View attachment 191772View attachment 191773

yes dolomite is perfect for raising your ph, will get you there in one feed and has other bennifits and nutrients and can be used with your regular nutes

I know I will hahhaha...

Also:

I consider myself a "Cultured" smoker. I have smoked consistently for years and have experienced multiple strains in varying amounts. :D
However, this will the absolute freshest marijuana I will ever have smoked. I have smoked really good home grown, but I know they provided minimal care. I have also never smoked a pure indica (to my absolute knowledge). I know I have, but I have never KNOWN I have.

lol. So yes, I'm extremely excited !! haha :booya::bong:

Australia doesnt really have a good weed culture, yes plenty of us smoke it but basicly its just weed you get from your guy, no strain names no varients or options, its just weed, of coarse there are exceptions to this but it is very common to find people who have smoked for 15-20 years who couldnt tell you any strain names they have had.
since looking at growing my own I quickly understood how poor of a product I have been getting more often than not, i am not one of those people who is constantly stoned, on my days off i may get stoned early and stay that way, or sometimes i just wait till the arvo, during my work week it is only 2-5 cones after work, it is not uncommon for me to make an 1/8th last 2 weeks, and i have had many bags in the past start to develop mould and not knowing better i still smoked it. I now know that this mould indicated to me lazy drying and zero curing, just people growing as fast as they can selling as fast as they can, no love of the weed just love of the $$

when I went to L.A i bumped into some locals who went to a weed dispensory for me, they asked if I wanted the stuff that energises you or the sleepy stuff. I was like what the fuck are you on about, i get a choice in that?
and now I know about harvesting at different times to get different effects ie when trics are all milky, trics all amber or 50/50
I can actually tailer my green to what I want for many different uses and occassions, how fucking awesome is that?

it is now my goal to eventually have a great range, day time smoke, night time smoke, ive had a shit day and just want to be numb smoke, i wanna dance naked on my balcony smoke.
and within a year i want to be at the stage where i never have to get something just known as weed from "a guy' again, nothing but quality profuct grown with love, a proper cure and knowing how it will effect me, no more lucky dips

Am I having a Zinc Deficiency?

ZINC-PROBLEMS.jpg

Possibly due to lockout?

it looks safe to say yes from the pic
it will appear on newer growth first usually at the top like that

I looked through quickly but what kind of water are you using and your using ff right?

did you change your feeding schedule as r/o was changing heavy?

Back