Indoor My Auto Berry Ryder Indoor LED Soil Grow (Week 5-6)

Pics from today :)

I'm glad I can be a picture whore in my thread lol.

190984d1363121808-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1122.jpg

DSCN1124.jpgDSCN1123.jpgDSCN1122.jpg

mmmm that warm and cool cfl led mixture of goodness. it's like spreading icy hot on your back. lol? marijuana.

By the way I dont mean to call you out but you know if you commpletely cover one side of a fan it doesnt work for shite, and you run the risk of burning out the motor... talkin 'bout that 12vdc fan you got taped against the tent wall... ;) Just sayin.

^ :D

Haha, I tried to make prevent the fan from being on there flush, but you're right, it is still probably poorly placed! I"m readjusting ... :bong:

Great grow les_gold can't wait to see her finish, I love how the led makes her look purplish in your pictures. Pulling up my seat!

Eflow and Auto: Thankyou for the kind words!! :group:

Day 58 Update:

I added a carbon filter today as the odor had begun to grow. I used a 4" sprinkler cover with panty hose and a lot of Carbon ;) (sounds unusual). But it is working great.

Zero odor since installation. Temp at bottom of tent steady 73-75, and the hottest point closest to CFL's are at 80.0.

Also ordereed:

FF BushDoctor Sledgehammer
Sledgehammer_pair_56fbefc6c5184e89e6c36066b469a36d.png

FF BushDoctor MicrobeBrew
Microbrew_pair_8da83499ecc225da26d98e8ee38ad88c.png

Yeah buddy,looking really nice.I grew one of those many months ago.turned out alright but MAAN they are sweet smellin arent they.Fine job man,keep up the great work.:wiz:

Back