Indoor My Auto Berry Ryder Indoor LED Soil Grow (Week 5-6)

Here are some pics from today.

I added some thread around the base to stabilize it because she is becoming top heavy.

Tomorrow is her 6 week birthday from sprout.

My question to all you Berry Ryders and Auto growers, at what point do I switch to Tiger Bloom? (2-8-4)

Is it a discretionary thing? I know that she is not ready to bloom, but how long do you guys estimate until I should make the nute switch? Week 7-8?

Thanks in advance.

:toke:

DSCN1040.jpgDSCN1041.jpgDSCN1042.jpgDSCN1043.jpgDSCN1044.jpgDSCN1045.jpgDSCN1046.jpgDSCN1047.jpg

Now between week 6 and 7. Just started Tiger Bloom.

Thanks for stopping by!

DSCN1056.jpgDSCN1057.jpgDSCN1058.jpgDSCN1059.jpgDSCN1060.jpgDSCN1061.jpgDSCN1062.jpgDSCN1063.jpgDSCN1064.jpg

looking great! Mine are complete.Due to being busy i did not take pics. I did yield close to 4 oz from 3 plants! Very relaxing stone.Legs melt ,muscle pain vanishes, great peace of mind.Very medicinal!

I am interested to see the harvest from a 36watt light. But it looks as though you are about to blow up a few myths. Good job!!

Looking good m8!:peace:

Been looking at this strain to, looks nice.

Thank you for all the comments!

Midman: Your description is giving me chills lol! I can't wait!

Alley: Thanks! I was a bit skeptical about this light being able to support an entire grow and I'm not out of the water yet. However, I haven't noticed any issues that would indicate insufficient lighting. I did clear out some bottom branches early on, and it appeared to be beneficial. If in the next weeks I notice the light having problems supporting the plant, I do have an additional UFO that I can put into tent somehow, but I am hoping I won't need to.

Auto: Thanks bro! It's a really popular strain. I bought it based on its indica dominance and short size. However, a few growers on here have grown some absolute MONSTERS. But I'll be sure to post a smoke report if everything stays on track!!

Day 47 from seed.

:pop:

DSCN1065.jpgDSCN1066.jpgDSCN1067.jpgDSCN1068.jpgDSCN1069.jpgDSCN1072.jpgDSCN1074.jpgDSCN1076.jpg

Also, is it to early for anyone to determine potential yield? My goal is 14+ grams for my first grow, which by most standards is very low. However, I would be ok with a small, quality yield, so be honest if you decide to assess.

Thank you AFN community!

Last edited:
Update: Day 50 from seed.

Added a second UFO, so it's no longer a legit 36w grow :(

I was worried about bud density (which I am lacking) and I figured I would make the second light work somehow!

Thanks for looking!

DSCN1077.jpgDSCN1078.jpgDSCN1080.jpgDSCN1081.jpgDSCN1082.jpgDSCN1083.jpgDSCN1084.jpgDSCN1085.jpg

PS: To all you Berry Ryder's... how did yours smell (no homo)? My plant has a strong plasticy, mildewy smell. It smelled mildly fruity early on, but there is absolutely no fruity smell anymore ;(

Looks good bro! I like that light, what did you have to fork out for it if you don't mind me asking?

Lookin good for day 50 man. Diggin the green on those leaves. Next few weeks should be exciting. subbed :pop::thread:

Back