Indoor My Auto Berry Ryder Indoor LED Soil Grow (Week 5-6)

hit it w/ a p-k punch now you got the ph and water sorted out and watch it swell and purp up alittle more
it's bursting w/ trics yeah

you are on your way to a bud that looks like that, she will fatten up

yeah if you give it a proper cureit does take some time, alot of people dont, but the quality improves with a long cure, you will have enough to take some bud after drying to smoke to give you a taste and still have heaps for a proper cure
I do recomend you get a glass preserving jar for the cure, glass is better than plastics as plastic to a degree does give off its own taste and also absorbes the flavor of your bud (even a glass jam jar will be better than plastic

Day 66 Update

I like seeing those leaves turnin' yella! :toke:

194750d1363886490-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1185.jpg

194751d1363886494-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1187.jpg

194752d1363886501-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1188.jpg

DSCN1185.jpgDSCN1187.jpgDSCN1188.jpg

got deffinate blue hues to her and starting to chunk up a little, cant wait to see her this time next week, will be beautiful

dont worry about the little mistakes you have made on this journy, it hasnt impacted the final result at all, 28" is a great size for a berry ryder and you will be refering to your bud weight in oz and not just grams and in anyones book this is just a fantastic grow, you should be very very proud

got deffinate blue hues to her and starting to chunk up a little, cant wait to see her this time next week, will be beautiful

dont worry about the little mistakes you have made on this journy, it hasnt impacted the final result at all, 28" is a great size for a berry ryder and you will be refering to your bud weight in oz and not just grams and in anyones book this is just a fantastic grow, you should be very very proud

I appreciate that! Anything that I get from her is bud that didn't exist 68 days ago haha! It's a victory regardless, but I'm hoping for 20 grams. It looks like it will be from weighing and quick drying samples and also from eyeballing her. However, you never know.

Day 68 Week 9

She's getting really close... My next set of pics may be her butt naked. :eek:

195631d1364035622-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1202.jpg

DSCN1201.jpgDSCN1202.jpg

Last edited:
:D

Will update with a wet weight soon.

Had to harvest a bit early due to my schedule. Stay tuned!

195906d1364067202-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1205.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1205.jpg
    DSCN1205.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 291
She looks beautiful Brother! Good Effort. Not had a read threw the thread too know what hiccups you had but I'm loving the final result. Props to you sir:five:

Thank you Paronic!

Sorry guys, I didn't get a pre-dry weight but she's hanging in 70 Degree / 44 Pct RH.... So, We'll see in about 5 days how she looks. The buds look great imo. They definitely could have gone further, but I was forced to go ahead and finish her up.

I'm predicting 20+ grams. I'm not very good at estimating by eyeballing, especially after seeing how much weight my "samples" lost. I hope I can maintain these conditions in my Tent. I bought Pint Glass Jars and a small hygrometer.

Thank you all for the views/comments/likes!

Update

Ok, She's been drying now for 22 hours. I went ahead and weighed her buds and the total wet weight after 22 hours drying is:
57.3 Grams or 2.05 Ounces

However, she is going to lose a lot of her weight over the next 3-4 days!

Keep your fingers crossed that I break 28 grams after dry/cure :D

I also have some great trimmings for some Cannabutter !!! :booya::booya:

Thank you all for all the positivity!! AFN Community is the best on the interwebs!

:bow:

196671d1364152517-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1206.jpg

196672d1364152525-my-auto-berry-ryder-indoor-led-soil-grow-week-5-6-dscn1207.jpg

DSCN1206.jpgDSCN1207.jpg

Last edited:
Back