Must read! Lst difficulties

You will
I really like the "She will tell you what to do". Since i'm on my first grow i'm hoping to be able to listen to the girls and don´t screw up too much.
You will be fine. Keep it simple.

Thanks for the feedback dude. Am I right to think that she has only two node atm?... I'll give her another week then I will mebbies see if she ready for her training

Yes. She will be ready IMO. Every one has a different style. Sine wait till 4 or even 5 nodes. I train early and end up with so many colas I wish I had waited for 6 nodes. There is something to be said for balance. Can the root zone support 25 main colas very well. Is it better to have 25 or 10?
Totally subjective. Too many variables. Too many limiting factors that need to be dialed in. Pot size matters IMO. A 3 Gallon pot will perhaps not support many colas as well as a 5 gallon. But that is just one variable. Train Her early, train. The next one after 5 nodes Instead of 3. See what you like.

Just give them a couple days. Then reevaluate. they just need a little time.
Also, remind me, what are your temps RH co2 if any etc.

Just give them a couple days. Then reevaluate. they just need a little time.
Also, remind me, what are your temps RH co2 if any etc.

Gotcha. Yeah because at the moment It’s not obvious to me what the next move is but yeah I don’t mind chilling for a bit.

temp really depends on the weather unfortunately and then the humidity depends on the temp. But on average a temp of 78-79 with average RH about 45% but last night I picked up a ultrasonic cool mist humidifier. Not sure how it’s affecting the temp since it is cool and rainy but humidity is way up so. Was at 60% an hour ago. Nothing producing c02 at least my intentionally.

4x4x8 with a mars hydro Cree 256 about 20” from tallest plant. I do have another, bigger tent and two more LEDs that I can bust out down the line if need be.

I know I tagged you so I hope you were asking me lol

With LED you can run 82-84 and 60-70% RH if you have Co2. Plants will explode. 80° 60 RH is good wo Co2. I'm running 630w LED in my 4x4. Its 6 50w Cree COBs and the rest are lensed full spectrum SMDs. Plants are very happy. Dont have a recent photo of this one. Buds are fattening up nicely since this.

Attachments

• 20200227_153036.jpg
    20200227_153036.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Back