Mephisto Genetics Multiple strains of Mephisto dank

Hey @Need4Weed hope your keeping well bud. Good luck with the grow
Hey my friend, :d5: hope you and loved ones have been safe during this crazy scary time! Now that I see your link, WOODY'S AUTO SHED , I'll be sure to drop by and check out your grow! :peace: :pass:

Here's a couple pics of the new babies. All of them, except the Blue Cush, have been on the sickly side. I'm currently in the mist of an invasion by fungus gnats, :yoinks: but hopefully they will pull through! :thumbsup:

0427202330.jpg

Top left is the Creme da la Chem and she's been the most vigorous of the 1st 3 girls that sprouted, despite her twisted leaves. Her roots are already starting to poke through the drain holes, so she will be going to her final pot soon.
Top right is Fantasmo Express. One of her single finger leaves refused to grow, but she's doing better now.
Bottom left is the most sickly girl Forgotten Cookies, but I hope she will pull out of it. I know some would consider culling her and starting over, but I rarely give up on a plant. My highest yeilder, (a SODK), looked a lot like this at the beggining and she ended up giving my 9 1/2 ounces of primo smoke!
Finally, bottom right is the replacement plant Blue Cush. Trouble free so far, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :hump: :pass:

Attachments

• 0427202330a.jpg
    0427202330a.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 53
Here's a couple pics of the new babies. All of them, except the Blue Cush, have been on the sickly side. I'm currently in the mist of an invasion by fungus gnats, :yoinks: but hopefully they will pull through! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1184312

Top left is the Creme da la Chem and she's been the most vigorous of the 1st 3 girls that sprouted, despite her twisted leaves. Her roots are already starting to poke through the drain holes, so she will be going to her final pot soon.
Top right is Fantasmo Express. One of her single finger leaves refused to grow, but she's doing better now.
Bottom left is the most sickly girl Forgotten Cookies, but I hope she will pull out of it. I know some would consider culling her and starting over, but I rarely give up on a plant. My highest yeilder, (a SODK), looked a lot like this at the beggining and she ended up giving my 9 1/2 ounces of primo smoke!
Finally, bottom right is the replacement plant Blue Cush. Trouble free so far, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :hump: :pass:
I have had plenty start out with odd/mutant leaves and be fine especially with the mephistos I've run 1 in 3 is like that they should be ok

I have had plenty start out with odd/mutant leaves and be fine especially with the mephistos I've run 1 in 3 is like that they should be ok
Actually, my SODK looked really bad, almost dead, but she came back really strong. That minor setback added 2 weeks to her finishing time.
I've been battling these fungus gnats for the past 2 grows and just when I think they are under control, they come back stronger than ever. I have a theroy that fungus gnats drop ph in coco as all the new seedlings, (except the Blue Cush), had really low ph in their runoff. Yesterday I watered them with 1 gram of MegaCrop, and 5ml of Cal/mag+, and 2ml of SM-90 mixed in a gallon of water at 7.5 ph, (no ph down added), just to get runoff at 6.0. I'm going to keep doing it that way until I get a runoff of 6.5.
Last night I started using raw potato wedges placed on top of the coco. It's suppose to be more desirable to the varmints than plant roots. I also purchased some of this stuff ...

Bonide Products INC 912102 652 Ready-to-Use Insect Soap, Quart, 3 Pack ... to use as a top drench.
In the past I've knocked them down with hydrogen peroxide, but it's nearly impossible to get right now since Corvid-19 pandemic. :peace: :pass:

I never used that stuff on weed but if you keep at it, it will knock down the gnats from what I've seen with other plants. Im actually about to hit my whole garden as a prelim. Aphids and gnats got a bunch of stuff last year, flowers and veggies, I think some shitty mulch. Dunno about using topdress style so can't help you there. Get em.

I didn't realize it's been 8 days since the last update. I was just now trying to figure out how old these babies are and I'm pretty sure day 1 for 3 of the 4 girls was back on 420, (maybe a day before). So that would make all of them, (except the Blue Cush), 16 days old. I believe the BC is a week behind. The Creme da la Chem and Fantasmo Express were transplanted to their final home 5 days ago and they took transplanting well. The CDLC has always been the biggest plant and both girls are showing new growth. I'm going to bump up their feed starting tommorrow to 2 grams of MC. Forgotten Cookies seems to have recovered from her early stunting and her new leaves are looking much better. She's just slightly larger than the Blue Cush. BC had a minor setback after she got watered with Hydrogen Peroxide. I dulted it way down, but she still showed a slight leave twist the next day. They will both be going to their final home within the next few days. Here's a pic and thanks for stopping by! :peace: :d5: :pass:

0506200110 - Edited.jpg

Back