Mephisto Genetics Multiple strains of Mephisto dank

Not sure if anyone will bother to check this thread after it's been abandoned for so long. Anyways, I've been in the hospital and just got out last Thursday. I left the last couple plants in the grow room without lights, but they did have air circulation. They have been trimmed and jarred and I can't wait to try out the smoke! :peace:

I can't imagine anything being salvageable after 2 months with no lights or water (I assume). What did they look like?
They really looked dead to be honest. They lost a lot of their terpenes too, because the smell just ain't there ... even after a week in the jar. On the positive side, I had already started feeding them ph'd water for 5 days before I got sick. I was just waiting for the trichs to amber up. :shrug: I did try the first joint of the Forgotten Cookies and the buzz is there. Not like Creme da la Chem, but still pretty good. I haven't smoked the Fantasmo Express yet, but that will soon change. :hump: :headbang:
Welcome home!
:welcome:
Thanks @Mr. K :pighug:
Hope your back and healthy
I'll tell you what @Fitzy , what I went through scared the crap out of me. :yoinks: I'm working on living healthier and I've dropped close to 20 lbs so far. :headbang:
Good to hear that you are feeling better, Need! Yeah, I would love to see what those plants looked like before you trimmed!
Thanks for the kind words @Iriee Vibez :bighug: I was too busy trying to get it in the jar, besides all the other stuff I had going on with getting my house in livable condition. :headbang:

They really looked dead to be honest. They lost a lot of their terpenes too, because the smell just ain't there ... even after a week in the jar. On the positive side, I had already started feeding them ph'd water for 5 days before I got sick. I was just waiting for the trichs to amber up. :shrug: I did try the first joint of the Forgotten Cookies and the buzz is there. Not like Creme da la Chem, but still pretty good. I haven't smoked the Fantasmo Express yet, but that will soon change. :hump: :headbang:
Thanks @Mr. K :pighug:
I'll tell you what @Fitzy , what I went through scared the crap out of me. :yoinks: I'm working on living healthier and I've dropped close to 20 lbs so far. :headbang:
Thanks for the kind words @Iriee Vibez :bighug: I was too busy trying to get it in the jar, besides all the other stuff I had going on with getting my house in livable condition. :headbang:
Glad to hear that man keep it up we want u around bud

Back