Mephisto Genetics Multiple strains of Mephisto dank

so happy you haven't got it but worry can make you feel sick just by itself if i start stressing my wife says i go downhill and i believe her as your sleep pattern goes out of wack i also got a letter in UK saying i had to shield that was about 10 weeks ago maybe and i received another this week saying i can go out the house from July I've been trying to take no chances:smoking: better safe than sorry .so hopefully you can get yourself back on track as it must be a mighty relief off you :bighug::pass::smoking: and stay safe my brother
Very true and being sick regardless of why sucks and it sucks to watch also bc u can't help really. Hope this could crap dies off soon but with so many idiotic people who can't be bothered to where a mask and wash there hands and be mindful of others are quite literally killing people it's crazy but I hope everyone here stays safe we can't afford to loose good people, anyway stay safe

Very true and being sick regardless of why sucks and it sucks to watch also bc u can't help really. Hope this could crap dies off soon but with so many idiotic people who can't be bothered to where a mask and wash there hands and be mindful of others are quite literally killing people it's crazy but I hope everyone here stays safe we can't afford to loose good people, anyway stay safe
well said my friend and stay safe :pass: :smoking:scary times

so happy you haven't got it but worry can make you feel sick just by itself if i start stressing my wife says i go downhill and i believe her as your sleep pattern goes out of wack i also got a letter in UK saying i had to shield that was about 10 weeks ago maybe and i received another this week saying i can go out the house from July I've been trying to take no chances:smoking: better safe than sorry .so hopefully you can get yourself back on track as it must be a mighty relief off you :bighug::pass::smoking: and stay safe my brother
It seems to me, any kind of stress isn't good for you. I know the first 6 weeks of covid, my nerves were on end really bad. I think those in charge should be handing out free nerve pills. I know some more valium would help my back. I had a friend pick up a 4 wheeler atv for my son's 13th birthday coming up in a couple weeks. However, I must have hurt my back pretty bad helping unload it. Later that night, (2 nights ago), it was all I could do to get up from sitting after feeding the girls. Worse back pain I've ever experienced!!! :hump: Last night I had to get my son to help me feed/water, (which I hate involving him), but he reminded me on how he use to help water my outdoor plants a couple years ago. I feel like such a bad father right now. He's a great kid, so hopefully this will be his only illegal activity in life. I use to tell him when he was younger that I was growing potato plants. Every harvest time I had to buy potatoes from the local farmer's market and tell him that we had fresh garden potatoes to eat! :crying::pass:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::woohoo1::woohoo:Well that is certainly some good news!!!! Unfortunately we can't let our guard down. Come on vaccine
I'll 2nd that! :hump: :pass:

It seems to me, any kind of stress isn't good for you. I know the first 6 weeks of covid, my nerves were on end really bad. I think those in charge should be handing out free nerve pills. I know some more valium would help my back. I had a friend pick up a 4 wheeler atv for my son's 13th birthday coming up in a couple weeks. However, I must have hurt my back pretty bad helping unload it. Later that night, (2 nights ago), it was all I could do to get up from sitting after feeding the girls. Worse back pain I've ever experienced!!! :hump: Last night I had to get my son to help me feed/water, (which I hate involving him), but he reminded me on how he use to help water my outdoor plants a couple years ago. I feel like such a bad father right now. He's a great kid, so hopefully this will be his only illegal activity in life. I use to tell him when he was younger that I was growing potato plants. Every harvest time I had to buy potatoes from the local farmer's market and tell him that we had fresh garden potatoes to eat! :crying::pass:
I'll 2nd that! :hump: :pass:
its a plant that should be legal and i bet your a great father and the potato story made me laugh your a top bloke and a great afn OG

i bet your a great father
Thanks for the kind words @St. Tom :pighug: I try to be the best dad I can be. Last summer I tried to make it a "summer to remember." We went fishing more than ever and he got to go to one of those big amusement parks. Plus, we visited relatives he had never met before when we took a trip to Michigan to visit my brother. We even stopped at the John Glenn Museum in Wapakoneta Ohio on the way back. I was around his age when we first went to the moon. :pass:
the potato story made me laugh
Me too, now that I think back. Potatoes were the only thing I could think of that produce below ground. Easy answer when he's asked where the potatoes were. "There under the plant in the dirt son." :crying:

Thanks for the kind words @St. Tom :pighug: I try to be the best dad I can be. Last summer I tried to make it a "summer to remember." We went fishing more than ever and he got to go to one of those big amusement parks. Plus, we visited relatives he had never met before when we took a trip to Michigan to visit my brother. We even stopped at the John Glenn Museum in Wapakoneta Ohio on the way back. I was around his age when we first went to the moon. :pass:

Me too, now that I think back. Potatoes were the only thing I could think of that produce below ground. Easy answer when he's asked where the potatoes were. "There under the plant in the dirt son." :crying:
That's great man I've always said that it's an herb like parsley and oregeno even had him grow some chocolate mint regular mint parsley and a few others indoor and out he loved it even got a worm farm and a giant compost pit it's great to get them into growing. The other thing I've noticed is I've treated weed like booze as far as I'm open about it but he's never asked me if I smoke pot I almost think he thinks it's a different way to smoke tobacco or something and buy his age I had been smoking and new wat a lot was by his age not that that's a good thing but st.tom is right it's a plant u take from the ground and can use no reason it should be illegal and hopefully it won't be much longer for our sake and our kids sake.

Hey Need, found your thread on my own! Gonna pull up a seed and see what’s going on in your tent! I remember you grew som elf the frostiness plants I have seen on here! Glad you are back, man!

Last edited:
Hey Need, round your thread on my own! Gonna pull up a seed and see what’s going on in your tent! I remember you grew som elf the frostiness plants I have seen on here! Glad you are back, man!
Thanks for the kind words @Iriee Vibez :bighug:

Welcome to my latest grow! If I can keep the fungus gnat population in check, I think it's going to turn out really well! I've also been having problems with my back, but my best friend has come by the last few days to help me feed/water, (and I feel like it's getting better). Anyways, I'll be sure to stop by your thread and see what's up and how you've been doing! :pass:

Well, sorry to hear about your back, man. Ouch! Get well soon, my friend! I am all subbed to watch another N4W frosty flower show! Plants are looking pristine!

Back