Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

Well....... DUH! The WA x Tangie..... I forgot they are an F1 cross of a photoperiod and an auto. So of course they won't auto. I'll move them back to the small tent and put them on 12/12. Looks like I'll have some extra room in the big tent. Think I'll start a couple Mazar XL auto.

pics laater!
Shit happens.
At least you caught it.
Might turn out to be a decent smoke :shrug:

Wel the ladies are looking a little rough, had a PH issue it looks like but I got it under control and they are growing and flowering just fine. I believe the plant in the 2 gallon pot really is the Dark Devil, it looks different from the others in the tent. We'll see! So we have three CBD Blue Dragons, 2 GG#4 autos, and the Dark Devil, and a Bubba Trouble. I'll get pics later of the WA x Tangies as they are in another tent now and have been on 12/12 for a few days.

GG's are slow to flower for me but look like they will soon.

Multigrow pic1 -10-5-2020.jpg

well, thye are about a week late but here is a pic of the Wizard's Apprentic x Tangie. One has an issue, don't know why....... we'll see how it does. The big plant in the right front is history......... it was a male! One is beginning to flower and the mutant....... on the front left..... it's either flowering or transforming into something terrifying lol!

WZ x Tangie pic1 -10-12-2020.jpg

Update:

The ladies look much improved and are flowering, they've been on 12/12 for maybe 2 weeks. In the front left corner is a GG auto that didn't auto. Looking fairly good over all.

I have the other GG in another 12/12 tent. She's still in the 1 gallon pot. She's 32" tall today! Starting to flower and is stretching, going to have 3ft+ plant in a one gallon pot! She's already a problem, when to pot starts drying out, she falls over lol!

I'll get pics of the Blue Dragon CBD and the ( maybe.. ) Dark Devil.

WA x Tangie and a GG  pic1 -10-23-2020.jpg
WA x Tangie pic1 -10-23-2020.jpg
GG auto pic1 -10-23-2020.jpg

Back