Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

I've got the photoperiod version, hoping maybe next spring I can grow it in the greenhouse
hey pop been following your linda seed adventures for awhile now whats your top 3 photo periods from them

I've not grown a photo period from them, I stuck to there autos. Hell, when I can buy a 10 pack of good autos for $20.00 kind of hard to justify photoperiods at least indoors. And I rarely grown the same thing twice or at least twice in a row. The Green Poison I bought from them though. I want to try Linda's Critical Mass photoperiod.

hey pop been following your linda seed adventures for awhile now whats your top 3 photo periods from them

I've not grown a photo period from them, I stuck to there autos. Hell, when I can buy a 10 pack of good autos for $20.00 kind of hard to justify photoperiods at least indoors. And I rarely grown the same thing twice or at least twice in a row. The Green Poison I bought from them though. I want to try Linda's Critical Mass photoperiod.
ahh my mistake pop i thought you had done some well if there autos are anything to go by the photos must be worth a try :d5:

WHY? Because I can....lol! I want to see the potential of some autos. Sooner or later we'll be legal and then I'll have a plant count limit. But I really rather do multi strain grows with 4-16 plants. I like the challenge of it.

I didn't ask why, :nono: I asked what. :shrug: I'll go back to my hole now :eek1:

Well....... DUH! The WA x Tangie..... I forgot they are an F1 cross of a photoperiod and an auto. So of course they won't auto. I'll move them back to the small tent and put them on 12/12. Looks like I'll have some extra room in the big tent. Think I'll start a couple Mazar XL auto.

pics laater!

Well....... DUH! The WA x Tangie..... I forgot they are an F1 cross of a photoperiod and an auto. So of course they won't auto. I'll move them back to the small tent and put them on 12/12. Looks like I'll have some extra room in the big tent. Think I'll start a couple Mazar XL auto.

pics laater!
It happens hahaha at least you caught it . What are the plans for the WA ×tangie

This is a cross that was gifted to me. where they go from here depends on if I like the bud or not I have more if I want to make F2 seed.

It happens hahaha at least you caught it . What are the plans for the WA ×tangie

This is a cross that was gifted to me. where they go from here depends on if I like the bud or not I have more if I want to make F2 seed.
True . The f2 will have auto in it for sure 25% , right?

Back