Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

Sounds like you have a winner with the Blue Dragon! As of election day i'm about 1 mile from legal weed.. down the road and across the river. I'm really hoping Gene Traders sets up events for genetic trading over there, then my state follow suit..

Really looking fwd to your honest opinion on those WA x Tangie! Looks like your on top of them.

I went to check on the plants a few minutes ago and guess what I found? The big GG#4 auto laying tipped, lying flat over on her side....lol! I knew this was going to happen. So I got out a vine clip that i use on my tomato plants and tethered her to a post of the tent. Imagine what a pain she's going to be when she has big, heavy buds!

I decided last night, to chop one of the Blue Dragon CBD plant. I sampled a bud a couple days ago, and it definitely has a good CBD content. I'm going to see if I can find someone in the nearby legal state, could get a bud tested for me. I believe I have a very good CBD strain here that I just created. She's FAST, she's very tasty, and seems to produce well. The plant I just chopped was in a 1 gallon pot. She was only 15" tall and she was a MASS of buds for her size! 9" COLA on a 15" plant, I love it! I've never done a wet weight before but I was just so curious. Wet weight was 120 grams! of very dense buds so I'm thinking 30-40 grams dry. 16 of them in a 4x4 tent would give you over a pound!

I've got pics of the main cola ( impressive for such a small plant! ) and the trimmed buds, I'll post them soon.

Wa x Tangie's and the other GG4 auto are looking good! Just about time to strip them again! Buds are forming nicely. Good grow so far

lots of pics!

Blue Dragon Buds

View attachment 1251345View attachment 1251346

GG4

View attachment 1251347

WA x Tangie and GG4

View attachment 1251348
So you had to tie her up huh.
A pain in the ass.
My heart bleeds for you pop(lmao).
I'm into the dwarf strains and a 9 inch cola in a 15 inch plant is very impressive.
How big a diameter was this plant ( in the 12 inch pot)?
As usual a very nice grow.
MC @ about 400-500?
Anything else?
Cheers & kudos.

Thank you!

She was 11" wide, in a 6 1/2" wide, 1 gallon pot. I've yet to chop the one in the 2 gallon. Megacrop from about day 7, ppms were between 520 and 560, uusually hitting right on 535. PH 6.4 to 6.5. I tried to keep it at 6.45. Average teperature was 78F.

And I'm going to boil her in oil soon.....MUUUUaaaahhhahahaha! :smoking:

So you had to tie her up huh.
A pain in the ass.
My heart bleeds for you pop(lmao).
I'm into the dwarf strains and a 9 inch cola in a 15 inch plant is very impressive.
How big a diameter was this plant ( in the 12 inch pot)?
As usual a very nice grow.
MC @ about 400-500?
Anything else?
Cheers & kudos.

Update:

Wa x Tangies are flowering very nicely! They look happy to see the GG gone..... lol! And the GG is happy in her new home also, everyone has more room and more light! And the WA x Tangie are going to be some FROSTY girls! There is a good coating of trichs even on the sunleaves already! I think its going to be a nice harvest even for little plants!

WA x Tangie pic1 -11-10-2020.jpg
WA x Tangie bud pic1 -11-10-2020.jpg

The WAxTangie is looking great pop, might be worth taking them to full auto after a sample..

That GG sure has a pronounced main.

Well just a few minutes ago, I finished chopping the Blue Dragon CBD that was in the 2 gallon pot. Are you ready yo be impressed? She was only an inch taller than the first on I chopped, 16 1/2 inches tall that was in a one gallon pot. BUT.......... she was FAT! In fact, she had slightly more than twice as much bud, 234 grams wet weight! So maybe 60 grams when dry, we'll see! I'm VERY pleased with this cross!

Blue Dragon CBD pic1 -11-11-2020.jpg
Blue Dragon CBD Cola pic1 -11-11-2020.jpg
Blue Dragon CBD plant2 Buds pic1 -11-11-2020.jpg

Damn pretty colors.
Not bad fer a small pot.
I'm eventually gonna have to wrap my head around small/er pots. I'd only go to small/er pots if I were doing a sea of green run. I don't want to grow different strains in small/er pots on one run. It's cool to see different strains in one tent and enjoy the different ways the strains grow together. I just don't want to deal with keeping light exposure even between the ladies.
That being said, I like to grow, for the most part, for production. I want to grow, whatever strain it may be, to it's maximum.............with in reason. That's why I like big pots and big pots are easier/better with organics.

A sea of green means more work in almost every aspect.

Is there a difference in the amount of production between a SOG and fewer but bigger pots growing for size. Is the more work involved in a SOG worth a production increase, if there is any.

LOL! Maybe I should start a thread about it!

Back