Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

Looks like it's could be too warm 28 is high so your plant looks a little wilted have you started feeding yet also what's ph , ec , pm etc..... but at a guess too hot

Over watered by the looks of it mate? How many times are you fertigating a day or wot?
Their both in dwc, so it can't be overwatering. Although it does look similar.
My theory is she started to get root rot really early, as I stupidly used old air stones. Which have now been replaced, everything sanitised, and a new fresh solution of feed.
When I look at the roots, the older ones have stopped growing and are not producing off shoots.
There is a small glimmer of hope, as there is a few new sets of healthy roots growing. But my fears are I have done too much damage too early for a reasonable yield.
I plan to wait until new year and if she bounces back I'll keep her. If she still looks like poo I'm gonna cut my looses and get and new seed popped

Their both in dwc, so it can't be overwatering. Although it does look similar.
My theory is she started to get root rot really early, as I stupidly used old air stones. Which have now been replaced, everything sanitised, and a new fresh solution of feed.
When I look at the roots, the older ones have stopped growing and are not producing off shoots.
There is a small glimmer of hope, as there is a few new sets of healthy roots growing. But my fears are I have done too much damage too early for a reasonable yield.
I plan to wait until new year and if she bounces back I'll keep her. If she still looks like poo I'm gonna cut my looses and get and new seed popped

What are you feeding them right now? Ppm amount, and ph levels ?

Looks like it's could be too warm 28 is high so your plant looks a little wilted have you started feeding yet also what's ph , ec , pm etc..... but at a guess too hot
I'm struggling to get the temps down and maintain any kind of humidity. Which would you say is more important right now?
I have fed her.
PH 5.8
PPM 500/600

Ok so temp really needs to come down more important also humidity will go up when temp goes down this is the problem I had I was thinking hotter the better but no keep between 20-25 also with hot temp the water in dwc gets warm and they don't like that either your ph spot on ec might be a little high but I can't see any burning on the tips so I'm almost 100 % sure it's temp ...... also how close is your light ? The plant looks very short maybe light too close as well

Im very interested to see how yours develop alongside each other.
Ok so temp really needs to come down more important also humidity will go up when temp goes down this is the problem I had I was thinking hotter the better but no keep between 20-25 also with hot temp the water in dwc gets warm and they don't like that either your ph spot on ec might be a little high but I can't see any burning on the tips so I'm almost 100 % sure it's temp ...... also how close is your light ? The plant looks very short maybe light too close as well
So I've ran into dwc temps being to high previously, hence the thermal jackets. Which I put ice packs between the jacket and the bucket, keeping the temp between 18-20c
The light is about 1.2m away. This pick kinda shows the distance
SmartSelect_20211227-190645_Gallery.jpg

I'm leaning towards agreeing with you that she prob dont like the high temp. However the purple nuggets doesn't mind it so much.
But the root development between the two is drastic aswell. Could this be also due to her being too hot.

Oh I should add. The light schedule is 24hrs. I thought I'd try it this run. Not so sure I'd do it again, specially as my lights has just released a fancy upgrade.

Yes different plants react differently I keep lights on 24 /7 only because I don't see any difference and the light keeps a consistent temperature in the room I wouldn't worry about humidity get the temps down a little and she will catch up. Remember they still very young and getting use to the new world

Back