MrAutoGrower Grows - FB Bruce Banner + Mephisto 3Wok

@420autoflower any advice for jammy dodgers? I keep trying to get in and trim those sugar leafs but it proves real tough without cutting into the bud. I got longer scissors/pruners today but they’re too thick. Times like this I wish I did a scrog. Just wondering how the hell im gonna open her up more. I’ve ran out of space in this tiny closet. I’ve switched them over to advanced nutrients overdrive today. Supposed to use it two weeks before flush. I’m 40 days into flower with jammy dodgers, 44 with Bruce. Bruce has been getting thicker which I’m happy with! I’ve only used that product once so can’t really rate it yet. I hear it can cause foxtailing but we will see what happens. Bottom feeding is definitely easier for me and they consume quick. Gnats are gone so far.

Bruce banner on the right
Jammy dodgers on the left.

View attachment 1563519

View attachment 1563521

View attachment 1563522

View attachment 1563523
View attachment 1563525
View attachment 1563524
Damn Bro… your plants are looking sweet! :thumbsup:

When I have a bushy plant that needs more defoliating late in flower I pull the branches out from the center by a leaf and start cutting the leaf tips when there are no leaf stems showing. Sorry I don’t have a good pic to show you what I’m talking about but I’m sure you get the idea.

1675875629598.jpeg

The only thing you can do to bring your RH down at this point without running a dehumidifier would be to leave your tent door open or unzipped and run a fan blowing dry air into your grow are, however this won’t work if the RH in the room that you’re growing in is high already.

1675875882674.jpeg

Damn Bro… your plants are looking sweet! :thumbsup:

When I have a bushy plant that needs more defoliating late in flower I pull the branches out from the center by a leaf and start cutting the leaf tips when there are no leaf stems showing. Sorry I don’t have a good pic to show you what I’m talking about but I’m sure you get the idea.

View attachment 1563546

The only thing you can do to bring your RH down at this point without running a dehumidifier would be to leave your tent door open or unzipped and run a fan blowing dry air into your grow are, however this won’t work if the RH in the room that you’re growing in is high already.

View attachment 1563547
Thanks bro. Your advice is always spot on for me that’s why I tagged you. I was paranoid that Bruce wouldn’t fatten up because I snapped her and few of her branches were fairly skinnny but she’s fattening up pretty wel. Hoping I can push them further until finishing time. I’ve been bottom feeding 500ml every hour or so and it’s making a massive difference, somewhat like an autopot lol. I’m very surprised at the lack of salt build up on the fabric pots from bottom feeding. I expected more salts but maybe the sensizym is helping keep them at bay in the root zone. I’m purchasing a “Wedryer” for drying them this time around. I’ve used brown paper bags, DIY dry box, and hang dried my plants before. I want to hang dry but my 3Wok won’t be finished in time so I’ve settled on the Wedryer. It’s basically just a dry net that’s enclosed, with a filter, and a fan. I kinda don’t wanna purchase it because it’s so easily made but it seems like my best bet this time. I can hang it in my grow, it blacks out the light, and by the time I chop these two the humidity will go down significantly too. Also since my grow runs a carbon filter I defo won’t have any smell leaking out whilst drying. If you have used the Wedryer or advanced nutrients overdrive I’d love to hear your opinion on it sensi. Cheers :smoking:

Thanks bro. Your advice is always spot on for me that’s why I tagged you. I was paranoid that Bruce wouldn’t fatten up because I snapped her and few of her branches were fairly skinnny but she’s fattening up pretty wel. Hoping I can push them further until finishing time. I’ve been bottom feeding 500ml every hour or so and it’s making a massive difference, somewhat like an autopot lol. I’m very surprised at the lack of salt build up on the fabric pots from bottom feeding. I expected more salts but maybe the sensizym is helping keep them at bay in the root zone. I’m purchasing a “Wedryer” for drying them this time around. I’ve used brown paper bags, DIY dry box, and hang dried my plants before. I want to hang dry but my 3Wok won’t be finished in time so I’ve settled on the Wedryer. It’s basically just a dry net that’s enclosed, with a filter, and a fan. I kinda don’t wanna purchase it because it’s so easily made but it seems like my best bet this time. I can hang it in my grow, it blacks out the light, and by the time I chop these two the humidity will go down significantly too. Also since my grow runs a carbon filter I defo won’t have any smell leaking out whilst drying. If you have used the Wedryer or advanced nutrients overdrive I’d love to hear your opinion on it sensi. Cheers :smoking:
I thought your Banner might need more time to start putting on some weight. Looks really nice in your pics and I’m sure it will harden/fatten up even more in the next couple weeks.
I never have bottom fed my plants other than the flood and drain grows that I run… but not sure if you would consider that bottom feeding. I’m only able to flood about half way up the rockwool slabs or blocks and rely on nutes wicking up to the top so I would assume that’s bottom feeding in a way. Lol!
Just checked out the Wedryer you’re thinking of getting. I actually use similar type of nets that I bought off of Amazon but I’ve been shoving whole plants in each section to have them dry even slower. Buds seem to taste better when I leave everything on the stock to dry.
Only Advanced Nutrients I’ve used is the Sensi Grow and Bloom A&B but when I found out the PH perfect wasn’t working for me and I still needed to make adjustments I stopped using it. I’ve been running Humboldt’s Secrets A&B and also General Hydroponics Flora Nova line for the last couple years and I like the fact there are less bottles I need to keep around. Humboldt’s Secrets has their A&B but you run the same amount throughout veg and flower without having to make the switch when your plants start to flower. The Flora Nova line is easy to use as well… only one bottle for Veg (Nova Grow) and one bottle for flower (Nova Bloom).

1675894676734.jpeg
1675894695684.jpeg

Day 47 of Flower - Bruce Banner.
I’ve been trying to get her to bulk up as good as I can, but after snapping her there is only so much I can do. Once you snap and if it doesn’t repair properly, the stems get skinnier I’ve noticed as I’ve done this twice now. I snapped her twice by accident whilst training her when I was stressed so just gotta hope for the best. I gave a few buds a slight squeeze and they aren’t so dense. Hoping the overdrive will push her over the next week. There is some fading and foxtailing going on. After checking the canopy, I’ve noticed they’re pointy pretty much all over so I don’t think it’s been a light issue. Either genetic or too much nitrogen in the base feed early flower. Anyways here she is.

9731CBF3-E091-4C6C-B095-50A16E92306A.jpeg

D135E951-F559-4F19-AFE1-836196EB101D.jpeg

E451234A-5BE1-41D1-8247-F9DBF798C775.jpeg

AC54E17C-CD1E-4CF4-AD68-64BA8D26BB1C.jpeg

43 Days of Flower - Jammy Dodgers

This girl could have been doing with more lollipopping weaker branches but I let her be. Most of her buds are fat and dense excluding the thinner branches. I never snapped her though so no doubt that’s why she’s far denser than Bruce. I’ve been feeding them around 400ppm the past couple days via bottom feed. 1ml bloom per litre, 1ml overdrive per litre, 1ml sensizym per litre, 0.65ml b-52 per litre. Feeding several times a day. Usually they drink around 3L per day. If I woke early, I could prob feed up to 4L.

37B315F8-30A6-40EB-B53E-952696F1859C.jpeg

0FF5FEB5-3E8F-425C-AC83-1F2FB5C98E1E.jpeg

I can’t get good pictures of 3Wok because of lack of space but I’ll provide updates when I chop these two so I can focus on her more.

Hopefully BB fills out over the next couple weeks. The foxtailing will likely effect the density of the bud but shouldn't effect her potency. She looks nice and frosty. I had doxtailing a couple times and found mine was due to too intense lighting.

I'm with you on LST training. If a snapped branch doesn't bounce back, I suck it up and cut it off. I feel it's energy is better spent elsewhere. Most of the time they bounce back though.

Hopefully BB fills out over the next couple weeks. The foxtailing will likely effect the density of the bud but shouldn't effect her potency. She looks nice and frosty. I had doxtailing a couple times and found mine was due to too intense lighting.

I'm with you on LST training. If a snapped branch doesn't bounce back, I suck it up and cut it off. I feel it's energy is better spent elsewhere. Most of the time they bounce back though.

Yeah man I was stressed as he’ll because I have a tiny space to work with so when the plants get big it gets hard to get in and out and so on. I wish I had much more space, I’d be living my best lyf haha. I didn’t realise she hadn’t completely recovered until weeks later. It happened with my banana purple punch but she was a big yielder and was fairly dense. But I noticed above the snap, the stems got less thick. I use twisty ties and it can be easy to break stems if you don’t water first.. or give them a few days to recover. I was just a bit heavy handed that day. It sucks but here’s hoping I can somehow pull 4oz min from her. I reckon 6oz or so with jammy dodgers. But I am considering photoperiods nowadays because my autos take three months pretty much. I could just veg for 6wk and flower for the same time as my autos. I originally went with autos because they are supposed to finish early but three months isn’t that short

Day 47 of Flower - Bruce Banner.
I’ve been trying to get her to bulk up as good as I can, but after snapping her there is only so much I can do. Once you snap and if it doesn’t repair properly, the stems get skinnier I’ve noticed as I’ve done this twice now. I snapped her twice by accident whilst training her when I was stressed so just gotta hope for the best. I gave a few buds a slight squeeze and they aren’t so dense. Hoping the overdrive will push her over the next week. There is some fading and foxtailing going on. After checking the canopy, I’ve noticed they’re pointy pretty much all over so I don’t think it’s been a light issue. Either genetic or too much nitrogen in the base feed early flower. Anyways here she is.

View attachment 1564416

View attachment 1564417
View attachment 1564418
View attachment 1564419

43 Days of Flower - Jammy Dodgers

This girl could have been doing with more lollipopping weaker branches but I let her be. Most of her buds are fat and dense excluding the thinner branches. I never snapped her though so no doubt that’s why she’s far denser than Bruce. I’ve been feeding them around 400ppm the past couple days via bottom feed. 1ml bloom per litre, 1ml overdrive per litre, 1ml sensizym per litre, 0.65ml b-52 per litre. Feeding several times a day. Usually they drink around 3L per day. If I woke early, I could prob feed up to 4L.

View attachment 1564422
View attachment 1564423

I can’t get good pictures of 3Wok because of lack of space but I’ll provide updates when I chop these two so I can focus on her more.
They look good brother. And imo, still plenty of time to bulk up. Always seems to me the last 2 weeks they can bulk up lots!! Well grown! :thumbsup:

They look good brother. And imo, still plenty of time to bulk up. Always seems to me the last 2 weeks they can bulk up lots!! Well grown! :thumbsup:
Thank you bro. My main goal was not to get mold. My humidity is 61% with my AC infinity on full blast. I can’t vent directly outside. It goes out.. but not directly. My space really limits me. She smells great though and trichomes are all over stems and everything. So I hope she smokes nice. She ain’t far off week 7 now. If I keep pushing with overdrive I know I can pack some weight on. But I just don’t want her to produce seeds or foxtail too much. I did adjust my light but cutting a piece of paper and taping it around my phone gets annoying. Every time I cut a bit, I place it somewhere for next time and before I know it, it’s disappeared haha. I really gotta check PPFD though so chances are I will do that tonight. I use photon app. Cheap and fairly accurate. Not quite as accurate as apogee but I work with what I got :smoking: I want to try AN connoisseur bloom if I manage to do another run. I feel like AN bloom has too much nitrogen for my liking. I don’t really like the fact I can barely lower nitrogen percentage in flower without lowering NPK as a whole. I just cut the base feed and up the PK. But Leafs can still get pretty dark green with 1.5ml per litre. This is the hardest I’vebeen able to push them so far with these nutrients. I’m certain it’s down to sensizym because it helps nutrients uptake. But I’m thinking of ditching sensizym (I ran out) and going with hygrozyme. Really wanted bud candy but hydrodidn’t have stock.I don’t think there is much point buying it now since I’m approaching week seven. I’ve never used carbohydrates for plants yet.

Been on the fence about grabbing some Jammy Dodgers, gonna have to pick one up seeing yours. Is that the #2 one I'm guessing not the original?

Back