Dinafem MR MAGOO PRESENTS DINAFEM AUTO COOKIES.

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
DSC_0508.JPG
here we go!! I will be using the solo cup and a base for ebb and flow. will also top feed using my standard mix of nute's. my medium will be 66% promix BX 33%
coarse [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] perlite.amended with azomite, earth juice, and Espoma gardentone for vegetables.
I will be filling and emptying the base every feeding.
DSC_0504.JPG
DSC_0505.JPG
DSC_0506.JPG
DSC_0507.JPG
thank you BLUE!! :bighug:for helping me and thank you Mongol for all you do.:bow:
and not to forget Mark.:bow: and Mossy:bow: what a group.:bighug:

View attachment 1085575 here we go!! I will be using the solo cup and a base for ebb and flow. will also top feed using my standard mix of nute's. my medium will be 66% promix BX 33%
coarse [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] perlite.amended with azomite, earth juice, and Espoma gardentone for vegetables.
I will be filling and emptying the base every feeding.View attachment 1085571 View attachment 1085572 View attachment 1085573 View attachment 1085574 thank you BLUE!! :bighug:for helping me and thank you Mongol for all you do.:bow:
and not to forget Mark.:bow: and Mossy:bow: what a group.:bighug:

You should not use metal pans under your jiffy pots. They may dissolve aluminum into the substrate and it is poisonous to the plants. It does not take much.

man o green.:toke:anything is possible.:thumbsup: but since I have been using the same pan for germinating and making brownies.for 11 years. and my germ. rate is between 95 to 99 %
and the brownies taste good, I think I will continue to use it.:cheers:

Back