Mephisto Genetics MoreBerry's First Grow Journal/Photos! Sour Crack and Stomper

Yep, this is the first seed I have ever germinated! Its fuckin fantastic too!!

It makes me really want to try and find some Grape Stomper OG to compare against it! I wish it were easy to find haha!

Smoke Report!!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sour-stomper-first-grow-first-review.59257/

I can't wait to try the SS. She looks and smells by far the best I've grown so far. So covered in trichs and oily.

I am gonna have to admit though mate, I think your SS out-trichs mine and it's my 3rd grow dude :worship:

I can't wait to try the SS. She looks and smells by far the best I've grown so far. So covered in trichs and oily.

I am gonna have to admit though mate, I think your SS out-trichs mine and it's my 3rd grow dude :worship:

Thanks!!!

:bighug:

This plant crushed the other 6 plants in my tent... My other two Sour Stompers are not nearly as good looking. The size of these buds is the craziest part. I have never had so many 3 to 5 gram buds.

Thanks!!!

:bighug:

This plant crushed the other 6 plants in my tent... My other two Sour Stompers are not nearly as good looking. The size of these buds is the craziest part. I have never had so many 3 to 5 gram buds.

It's a pleasure mate. I love seeing people growing amazing weed :d5:

My stomper also has the most big nugs of all the plants I've grown. Under advice from @Yeatster and @Sensi Jay I supercropped it and it really pumped up all the terminal buds.

Got another one at day 10 or so :vibe:

It's a pleasure mate. I love seeing people growing amazing weed :d5:

My stomper also has the most big nugs of all the plants I've grown. Under advice from @Yeatster and @Sensi Jay I supercropped it and it really pumped up all the terminal buds.

Got another one at day 10 or so :vibe:

Looks like you started harvesting one of your sour stompers? That guy looked completely different than mine! Did you get that structure from supercropping?

2 of mine had roughly the same structure and the other one (sour stomper 2) was heavily LST'd. I was hoping for double the yield on SS2 vs SS1 but I don't think its gonna happen after the P defc issue. The buds never exploded like they did on Sour Stomper 1

Looks like you started harvesting one of your sour stompers? That guy looked completely different than mine! Did you get that structure from supercropping?

2 of mine had roughly the same structure and the other one (sour stomper 2) was heavily LST'd. I was hoping for double the yield on SS2 vs SS1 but I don't think its gonna happen after the P defc issue. The buds never exploded like they did on Sour Stomper 1

Yeah I chopped about 2/3 of her yesterday mate. Structure was mad. Very different to any other plant I've grown. The structure was 100% there before the super cropping. The cropping made all the other colas get bigger and fatter in response. Will definitely be doing that again. Other than that she was just leaf tucked a lot at around 3 to 4 weeks old I think. No other training.

Can't wait to smoke her! Actually I did smoke a couple of fast dried buds this morning. Rented the new star wars movie, smoked two SS joints and then woke up with the end credits rolling lol :baked:

@MoreBerry freaking amazing first grow...

the first self-filled jars are magical .. hope they all smoke like gold for ya :pass:

I have found myself sitting inside my closet staring at my jars a few times... It is definitely magical!

Hoping that I had blow this grow out of the water with the next one! DWC COB grow :muahaha:

I think cobs have an affect on the structure as I believe there is so much light around that it's easy for the plant to make multiple large colas with just some leaf tucking to encourage it.

Yeah I chopped about 2/3 of her yesterday mate. Structure was mad. Very different to any other plant I've grown. The structure was 100% there before the super cropping. The cropping made all the other colas get bigger and fatter in response. Will definitely be doing that again. Other than that she was just leaf tucked a lot at around 3 to 4 weeks old I think. No other training.

Can't wait to smoke her! Actually I did smoke a couple of fast dried buds this morning. Rented the new star wars movie, smoked two SS joints and then woke up with the end credits rolling lol :baked:

Sounds like you got a different pheno! Mine definitely doesn't put me to sleep even if I smoke bowl after bowl after bowl. I just get more goofy and awkward haha :condom:

I think cobs have an affect on the structure as I believe there is so much light around that it's easy for the plant to make multiple large colas with just some leaf tucking to encourage it.

My Sour Crack 2 was definitely a product of HEAVY leaf tucking. She looks like she is going to yield 2 to 3 ounces if they are as dense as Sour Crack 1

Back