Mephisto Genetics MoreBerry's First Grow Journal/Photos! Sour Crack and Stomper

I have found myself sitting inside my closet staring at my jars a few times... It is definitely magical!

Hoping that I had blow this grow out of the water with the next one! DWC COB grow :muahaha:

Haha awesome! I just got more cobs and next grow will be in autopots :baby:

Try this mate. Smoke a few bowls early tomorrow. Then stop smoking. ZZzzzzzzz lol :crying:

I have a few ounces of Sour Crack to help me sleep, along with 2 ounces of BlackBerry Kush :)
I am happy to have some daytime weed! I was actually considering a Hubbabubba or Fantasmo for a more sativa rush soon

FB-0620.jpg

Sour Crack instantly solved years of sleep issues for me! Amazing. I can recommend toofless alien for day smoke. Reasonably strong and very motivating. I made a greenhouse and a veggie patch after smoking that stuff and I am a proper lazy bastard lol :digit:

Always glad to get some activity in my thread!!
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

My next grow is looking like it will be Northern Cheese Haze in a 10 gallon DWC along side some Skyrone Stomper (tyrone stomper x skywalker) Heisenberg Special, Industrial CBD, and BlackBerry Kush in 3 gallon fabric pots with GBD supersoil.

Made some quick wash ethanol wax this weekend with the Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] trim!
I have never 'dabbed' or smoked wax in my life, so I really don't know what good shit tastes like, but it looks like the good stuff in dispensaries!

We are excited to try it tonight!

SSSC Ethanol-0785.jpg

We harvested Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] at day 65 and Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] at day 66.

Unfortunately neither of these plants ever really recovered from the lockout/defc that occurred around day 50. They never swelled up like SS1. With that said, Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] still seemed to have nearly double the bud compared to Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] (~2.5oz dry).

Here is Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]

SS3-0748.jpg

SS3-0753.jpg

I should have done the photos of Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] outside the tent like I did with [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] but I was in a hurry :(
I did get a lot more shots in general though. Her buds were frostier than [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], so I had to take photos of those... Obviously!

So here is Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]!!

This is the best shot I got of her inside the tent. As you can see, she was a monster compared to my others. Too bad she didn't swell up!
SS2-0762.jpg

This is her before the last chop. You can kinda see how I trained her to make 3 main colas. Her main stem was actually much smaller than this cola.
SS2-0783.jpg

SS2-0771.jpg

SS2-0769.jpg

SS2-0768.jpg

This would have been her 'main cola' but I trained it down substantially and spiraled it.
SS2-0776.jpg

SS2-0776-2.jpg

Back