Mephisto Genetics MoreBerry's First Grow Journal/Photos! Sour Crack and Stomper

Here is Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. She is starting to get frosty! Not really growing vertically anymore though but she looks super healthy. I did notice a weird leaf today though. Just one single leaf in the middle of the plant.. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? Looks to me like a really light calcium deficiency.

SS2-0567.jpg

Could my hard water be overloading the plant with calcium? Not going to change anything right now, but definitely going to keep watching.

SS2-0568.jpg

SS2-0571.jpg

SS2-0569.jpg

It looks like it might've spread a little overnight, so I posted in the infirmary and tagged Waira. I am not planning to change anything right now unless I get some suggestions. I did feed them some organic tea last night though (BU's Tea)

Here is Sour Stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
SS2-0574.jpg

SS2-0575.jpg

SS2-0573.jpg

The last photo is one of the lower leaves that is dying off. I am assuming this is normal due to age and lack of light. We are at day 48 now I believe.

Here is Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

SC2-0576.jpg

SC2-0577.jpg

Man your pictures are freaking fantastic ! What are you using ? Are you using your flash or CFL lighting ? I'm guessing your rocking the Nikon P900 ? i want one so bad, I just found out how amazing they are, I can't wait to see if I guessed right. Your plants are wonderful. Looks to me like your Sour Stomper is Leaching Nutes out of the leaves, mine is as well - however I did see some concerning spots here and there. I was thinking I cut my Nutes down too quickly. Something for us to keep an eye on at least maybe? Anyways, great job in here, way to grow ! Looking forward to your Smoke report. Just a thought, If you haven't already, don't be afraid to put reviews in the Cannazone ! The Templates make it super easy and they get a ton of traffic !
Have a one of a kind T9 Rep Slap !

:slap:
giphy.gif
:slap:

Great looking plants, and you take really nice photos. Can you get some macros of the Sour Crack?:drool:

The lighting in the lead you mentioned looks like a Magnesium deficiency to me. I'd be interested to hear what Waira says, though.

Man your pictures are freaking fantastic ! What are you using ? Are you using your flash or CFL lighting ? I'm guessing your rocking the Nikon P900 ? i want one so bad, I just found out how amazing they are, I can't wait to see if I guessed right. Your plants are wonderful. Looks to me like your Sour Stomper is Leaching Nutes out of the leaves, mine is as well - however I did see some concerning spots here and there. I was thinking I cut my Nutes down too quickly. Something for us to keep an eye on at least maybe? Anyways, great job in here, way to grow ! Looking forward to your Smoke report. Just a thought, If you haven't already, don't be afraid to put reviews in the Cannazone ! The Templates make it super easy and they get a ton of traffic !
Have a one of a kind T9 Rep Slap !

:slap: View attachment 728466 :slap:

Thanks Tetra9! :)

I am using a Nikon DSLR with a couple different lenses. I can PM you the exact setup if you'd like. I am not using flash, just the COBs at 3000k and 3500k. Then I am adjusting the WB manually.

How can you tell that the Sour Stomper is leaching nutes? I have never heard of that, unless you mean that the plant is using up reserves?

According to the infirmary, it looks like a P deficiency and I think I agree. The reason I didn't see it before was because I was just ignoring the dying leaves. I thought they were dying from age and the plant was using them up. Now that I look again and closely inspect them, they are exhibiting P deficiency symptoms. I have started to feed with AN Overdrive... I wanted these to be 100% organic, but thats OK.

Awesome pics man. Lookin good!:jointman: Hope you get your issue figured out.

Thanks for stopping in!!! The issues seem relatively minor and I think I have gotten them under control now :)... We will see if it stops spreading

Great looking plants, and you take really nice photos. Can you get some macros of the Sour Crack?:drool:

The lighting in the lead you mentioned looks like a Magnesium deficiency to me. I'd be interested to hear what Waira says, though.

Waira did not comment but he did like the post from 'Heavily Medicated'. He suggested it was a P deficiency... Seems to me that it probably is a P deficiency. I have added AN Overdrive to compensate.

I am definitely going to get some macros of the Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]! I am harvesting her in a few minutes :) She is READY!!

HARVESTED SOUR CRACK [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] TODAY.
This post is a tribute to SC1. Lots of SC1 photos :vibe:

She was a beauty! Super hard and dense buds. She weighed more than both of my blackberrys and they were more than twice her height!
She was also much stinky-er than the blackberry kushes.

SC2-0594.jpg
SC2-0595.jpg
SC2-0597.jpg
SC2-0598.jpg
SC2-0599.jpg
SC2-0600.jpg

ANDDDDD The trimming begins!

SC2-0606.jpg
SC2-0608.jpg

HARVESTED SOUR CRACK [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] TODAY.
This post is a tribute to SC1. Lots of SC1 photos :vibe:

She was a beauty! Super hard and dense buds. She weighed more than both of my blackberrys and they were more than twice her height!
She was also much stinky-er than the blackberry kushes.

View attachment 729127 View attachment 729128 View attachment 729129 View attachment 729130 View attachment 729131 View attachment 729132

ANDDDDD The trimming begins!

View attachment 729133 View attachment 729134
You really did a fantastic job. That's about as good as any Sour Crack.

You really did a fantastic job. That's about as good as any Sour Crack.

Thanks!!! She was really easy. I think I really under fed my Blackberry's because I was afraid of overwatering them, but the under feeding worked really well for the Sour Crack haha! :)

I am vaping one of her buds I cut a week ago with some of the scissor hash from trimming the blackberry yesterday... It is really a heavy stone. It makes me forget what I am doing but I feel so good.

Your Sour Crack was REALLY freakin huge. I gotta run some Sour Crack in DWC to get a giant! :chef:

Last edited:
Back