Dutch Passion Mon grows the AOB Sisters Mrs. Orangina and Mrs. Orangella

Do you know what was refracting the light? It does look really cool. :baked: Glad to see you're back!
I have no idea, if glas or others would be there maybe, but there's nothing without the led light shining out:shrug:

The AOB is a plant I definitivly want to grow too! Mainly because orange bud was the first strain I smoked in a coffeeshop.
Me too dude!:smoking:
But like the other girls in my groom they are late in grow and i don't get it why! temps are as always, also rh and lights, hm?
20171121_173254.jpg

20171121_173322.jpg

Me too dude!:smoking:
But like the other girls in my groom they are late in grow and i don't get it why! temps are as always, also rh and lights, hm?
View attachment 830628
View attachment 830629
I'm sorry,but I have no idea what could have caused the slow growth of your Girls... Did you change any parameter since the last "normal" grow?

Orange Bud was such a new,refreshing taste, compared to the weed you could buy here back at the beginning of the 2000s...

I'm sorry,but I have no idea what could have caused the slow growth of your Girls... Did you change any parameter since the last "normal" grow?

Orange Bud was such a new,refreshing taste, compared to the weed you could buy here back at the beginning of the 2000s...
Nothing changed, but i see them a littlle bit better today since lights got on!

Back