Dutch Passion Mon grows the AOB Sisters Mrs. Orangina and Mrs. Orangella

Harvest time - Mrs. Orangella
She did it not as good as her bigger sister, the smell of both is amazing skunky, citrus and freshness and covered with cristal resin and really sticky...
View attachment 851078 View attachment 851079
View attachment 851080

View attachment 851087
Mrs. Orangina is the bigger sister and her buds have been fat swallen up in the last 3 weeks of her life, she's stickier as her little sister...
View attachment 851088
View attachment 851089
View attachment 851090
View attachment 851091
View attachment 851092
Happy Growing AFN!:pass::cheers:

Awesome growing Mongol.
Look at those plants, full of thricomes. You have done a Superjob! :cheers: :bow::smokeit:

Great with a such high germ-rate of your new Girls!

:vibes:

Awesome growing Mongol.
Look at those plants, full of thricomes. You have done a Superjob! :cheers: :bow::smokeit:

Great with a such high germ-rate of your new Girls!

:vibes:
Thanks Rambo,
I can recommend this strain to every skunk lover!:pass:

I'm really up for some skunk right now :drool:, great growin' Mon :thumbsup:.
cant beat some good skunk i loves it especially lemon skunk :pass:
I'm smoking AOB since 2 days after 1 week in the jars and i can say i missed this skunk turn!:hookah:
The smell is fruity, juicy and a touch of honey:headbang:
The smoke is excellent sweet and tasty and you can feel it your mouth hanging and the turn is just skunky:pass:
idk what the special mix in the skunk strains is, but i have a smile on my face while rolling my joint and smoking it and the 1. hour after it and the 2. hour and so on.
always having a smile when i'm going to bed and when i wake up in the morning!:smokeout:
I got some Super Skunk Special Edition from SS and will grow them after my current!
Cheers skunk lovers!:vibe:

Back