Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud Communal Thread

Looking real good guerillagrower! Healthy and nice sized buds with alot of trichs. :greenthumb:
Thanks .......i think after new year and i get whole grow room back to just growing auto im gonna stick a AOB In a 50 liter flexi tub and see what we can get out of it .......it currently has a photo in it that was started on june 1 st

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

First of June... Oh, that's why I grow autos. How about throw some cocos in that 50L :stir::cool1:.
I sure sub up to see you grow 1 girl in a 50 liter container.
Im thinking i might keep a permanent spot for AOB, the photo was meant to be an auto .....and by that time i had put it in the big tub ....then realised after about day 50 it wasnt an auto (seed from unknown source)......then ended up partitioning the room up and to be honest its a pain in the arse.......but im to far in now to not see it through to the end .......but looking forward to filling it with 8 auto in the new year all seedstockers and dp [emoji111]

Guys... we get some Seedstockers freebies with AOB seeds...
Do you know if we get autos or photos? Now I am listing through SS page and see the same names under photo and autoflowering strains.

What and where?

Guys... we get some Seedstockers freebies with AOB seeds...
Do you know if we get autos or photos? Now I am listing through SS page and see the same names under photo and autoflowering strains.

Yea, I would aks DPTony, but he never responded to tagging and to messages... so... fu*k him? Sorry, it is, what it is.
bit harsh buddy he is a busy man big company and all that but i can only speak from my experiance but he has always been very helpfull to me
:2cents:

Agree with you here stoney T. Sometimes it takes a while for him to answer, but when he does he takes his time with a respectful reply. With the opening of seedstockers, there is alot work to be done, as always in an expanding business.

I understand you KonophCh, it can feel shit to not have an answer if trying to contact somebody. Happens to me all the time in life aswell. Many times i have pointed finger, when instead i should have just waited and the reply/contact would have come anyway.

Hope you get your reply Konoph, as Mr Tony is a good person who i respect.

First of June... Oh, that's why I grow autos. How about throw some cocos in that 50L :stir::cool1:.
I sure sub up to see you grow 1 girl in a 50 liter container.
Now the seed is planted in my head ....im sure in the beginning of jan..... it will happen

Now the seed is planted in my head ....im sure in the beginning of jan..... it will happen

Sounds like you are going strong in the beginning off next year. I will keep my eyes open for when you start those seeds. :pop:

Agree with you here stoney T. Sometimes it takes a while for him to answer, but when he does he takes his time with a respectful reply. With the opening of seedstockers, there is alot work to be done, as always in an expanding business.

I understand you KonophCh, it can feel shit to not have an answer if trying to contact somebody. Happens to me all the time in life aswell. Many times i have pointed finger, when instead i should have just waited and the reply/contact would have come anyway.

Hope you get your reply Konoph, as Mr Tony is a good person who i respect.
I agree to Rambo and also saw how often you tagged Tony, but he and all staff are quit busy, he was rarely in the past, but maybe soon back in know!:d5:

Back