Dutch Passion Mon grows the AOB Sisters Mrs. Orangina and Mrs. Orangella

Damn, that sucks im sorry man. Tents do make it easy, i have to take mine down every march 20th for an inspection, even though they never look in my walk in closet. If your strapped for cash or just wanna get a temporary room going, those chinese tents on amazon and ebay are pretty sturdy. I habe a "yaheetec" brand and havent had any problems with it

Damn, that sucks im sorry man. Tents do make it easy, i have to take mine down every march 20th for an inspection, even though they never look in my walk in closet. If your strapped for cash or just wanna get a temporary room going, those chinese tents on amazon and ebay are pretty sturdy. I habe a "yaheetec" brand and havent had any problems with it
No worries, bro!:bighug:

Still can't believe what happened on friday, the son of my renter came in the flat fixing the smoke detectors without saying anything, of my still standing groom ( i couldn't re-work it down, because time was running out. So i did some upgrades to a walkin cupboard ) so i told him that this fucking old walkin cupboard i builded for my wife has to be re-moved out, because he makes the workroom to dark and needs to much space and he answered: Oh Mr. ......, i know this problem very well of my wife, but ours is still standing, because my wife has so many clothes....and leaved my flat!!! :shrug:So my wife told me: If course now he's running to his mother ( remter) telling her and she should come up to talk to me. For this i searched the contact to her this weekend and we did just small talk and nothing about my groom!!!:cooldance::woohoo:
So i'm back in the game again!:shooty: Took the seeds out of the fridge today and tomorrow buying the soil and seedlings should pop out of the dirt on friday/saturday!!!:vibe::headbang::d5:

It' s time to ongoing the show!!!:pass::smokeout::hookah:

No worries, bro!:bighug:

Still can't believe what happened on friday, the son of my renter came in the flat fixing the smoke detectors without saying anything, of my still standing groom ( i couldn't re-work it down, because time was running out. So i did some upgrades to a walkin cupboard ) so i told him that this fucking old walkin cupboard i builded for my wife has to be re-moved out, because he makes the workroom to dark and needs to much space and he answered: Oh Mr. ......, i know this problem very well of my wife, but ours is still standing, because my wife has so many clothes....and leaved my flat!!! :shrug:So my wife told me: If course now he's running to his mother ( remter) telling her and she should come up to talk to me. For this i searched the contact to her this weekend and we did just small talk and nothing about my groom!!!:cooldance::woohoo:
So i'm back in the game again!:shooty: Took the seeds out of the fridge today and tomorrow buying the soil and seedlings should pop out of the dirt on friday/saturday!!!:vibe::headbang::d5:

It' s time to ongoing the show!!!:pass::smokeout::hookah:
:d5: :toke::woohoo::pop::slap:
great news :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AOB twinsisters second run!
Mrs. Orangina...
20171106_193514.jpg

and Mrs. Orangella...
20171106_193538.jpg

Back