Old Reviews MOES WiFi CO2 Detector & Exhale 365 - Test/Review

Very curious about this myself. Wonder if you'll have to turn the fans down a bit so it's not exhausting it all out too quickly similar to using an evap humidifier in the tent. Either way I'm curious of your findings
I generally don't slow the fans when I use them. I usually lower the bags to the canopy level. Or more often than not, I set them on the ground next to the plants. CO2 is heavier than air and by putting them on the ground I can get them away from the exhaust. In doing this, I feel that the circulation of CO2 is highly dependant on air movement. So during the test I won't alter the fans at all.

Thanks for checking in @Dankerson!
:d5:

I generally don't slow the fans when I use them. I usually lower the bags to the canopy level. Or more often than not, I set them on the ground next to the plants. CO2 is heavier than air and by putting them on the ground I can get them away from the exhaust. In doing this, I feel that the circulation of CO2 is highly dependant on air movement. So during the test I won't alter the fans at all.

Thanks for checking in @Dankerson!
:d5:
Oh well shoot I guess I didn't think about that. Great points and I'd do the same. Best of luck!

:toke:
How do you do fellow growers!

And the moment we've all been waiting for... The Exhale 365 is now in the tent.

Screenshot_20221003-114017.png

Here we have the reading before the bag was placed in the tent at 10 AM. As you can see it has been a fairly steady and consistent range of readings over 24 hours. Hovering between 450-436 ppm.

_20221003_114000.JPG

Now we will hurry up and wait. In 24 hours from now, we will check for any elevated readings.

Thanks for stopping by and checking in!
:peace:

I've been tracking over the past few days, and I have noticed fluctuations. I'm not sure if the monitor is malfunctioning or not as the numbers catapulted a few days ago. It also appears the readings are more elevated just before the night cycle begins. We will continue to monitor and see if this is truly the trend.
Screenshot_20221006-233119~2.png

Thanks for stopping by and following along!

It appears as if there could've been a glitch with the monitor over the past week. Today CO2 has leveled near the standard ambient readings all day. According to the Exhale website, it will take at least 2 weeks for the mycelium to start producing CO2. So it may be another week or more before we begin to notice an increase.
_20221008_204231.JPG

Last edited:
Subbed, looking forward to seeing what impact that has on the ambient CO2.

Are you using exhaust fans, or is that in a fully sealed environment?
:welcome: Gald to have you here!

The seedling is in a 32×32×63 tent, that is opened every 3 days for watering as of now. When the plant is mature enough, she will be put on an Auto Watering system so the tent can remain sealed permanently. I do have an ecm exhaust fan set on the lowest setting for the time being. I only plan on dialing the fan back to as minimal of a speed as possible throughout the grow cycle.

Over the past 2 days I've began to see a consistent rise from ambient. Albeit just a smidge, but a rise nonetheless. The mycelium is spreading through the substrate, so It's possible that it has now become established enough to begin producing CO2. I will continue to monitor and will update again shortly.
_20221011_093005.JPG

Thanks for checking in!

Hello again fellow growers!

Levels have remained slightly elevated throughout the week, capping just short of 500 PPM. The mycelium has yet to completely colonize the substrate as of yet, so when it does we possibly may see a more dramatic increase. Time will tell...
_20221016_094422.JPG

Thanks for checking in!

Back