Couple weeks and the mo-shin roulette is good to go..
I’ll call this Mo-ry Povich because we dunno who the father is skywalker or BkV
The chick is a mo’s cross baby of the 8 ft monster (sully), with pop bottle structure
8101BD8E-F080-4331-9E87-8B80E760E7AE.jpeg

Could start a whole series..
The mo-shin lines...

Last edited:
im really digging the "skinny fingers" plants, love smoking those kind of sativas. what can you tell us about its genes? also what does it smell like?
This seems to be the special pheno or rarer one on the mo’s cross ...
Came from select “super” autos and such .. started as fun and gave something quite monstrous..
It had a citrusy cheese kinda smell , but last time I gave it a whiff it was a skunks ass.. so it’s still developing,
While the other 2 have the same pop bottle structure and different kinda smells, the MC picture one is very candy-ish, started with like a blueberry cheese smell and leaning over one that I burnt has a different light candy, plus something else .
Alot can show... even choc Thai!! <— fingers crossed

Like a United Nations pot..
Columbia Mexico Thailand Afghanistan ,blueberry(temple flo line x mossy) Nepalese kush,
More to come
Skywalker variant.. add skywalker
BkV add blue kush
Lol I can call it six nations... bahahah that’s awesome

This seems to be the special pheno or rarer one on the mo’s cross ...
Came from select “super” autos and such .. started as fun and gave something quite monstrous..
It had a citrusy cheese kinda smell , but last time I gave it a whiff it was a skunks ass.. so it’s still developing,
While the other 2 have the same pop bottle structure and different kinda smells, the MC picture one is very candy-ish, started with like a blueberry cheese smell and leaning over one that I burnt has a different light candy, plus something else .
Alot can show... even choc Thai!! <— fingers crossed

Like a United Nations pot..
Columbia Mexico Thailand Afghanistan ,blueberry(temple flo line x mossy) Nepalese kush,
More to come
Skywalker variant.. add skywalker
BkV add blue kush
Lol I can call it six nations... bahahah that’s awesome

Very cool so it's a auto then? And if so how many days?

? What happened here Mo?
Oh man so long ago...
Basically shit hit the fan.
Lost so much.. on the bright side,
I managed to call a buddy and he took all the shit and started growing first time ever lmao like 100 plus plants he fucked it right up...
But on short notice he got to where I was and was captain clutch because cops came like the next day with land lady lmao

I guess I can use this thread for the orgy pot...

The start of this and begging is in the other thread titled “here we go again...”
I just added some more peat to the pot May water again in a couple days
image.jpg

Been a couple mutants in the pot..
Two of the one fangs,
A self topper and one that seems to have started in the stacking formation, nodes on opposite sides rather than a symmetrical approach
I’ll get a better photo shoot of the Munsters in the morning when I bring em outside

Asymmetrical
image.jpg

One fang
image.jpg

There’s a bunch that seemed to self top... I feel like I had something that did that before..
Was it the blue kush?? This may bee the blue kush variant seeds
The pot is a shit show so I’ll be back later when I vote some of them off the island
image.jpg

5 or six tall ones probably dudes
Was humid and hot yesterday so I think they got a little cooked should have moved to shade

Last edited:
Back