Auto Seeds MissUniverse's 2019 Autoseeds Growbattle thread

WOW!!!! If you could get some light penetration down and through the sides you lookin at 250+ gs. Looks to me anyways. Because you got at least another ft to stretch. She not gonna finish in time but thats fine.

WOW!!!! If you could get some light penetration down and through the sides you lookin at 250+ gs. Looks to me anyways. Because you got at least another ft to stretch. She not gonna finish in time but thats fine.
I have very little ability to get any light penetration down there. I mean look at how many bud sites are down there... they are everywhere it's like 4 or 5 plants in 1! Shes gonna be outgrowing the tent to the point where i just have to let her just grow into the lights and just delay with it. Shes HUGE! Absolutely no way u can finish in time but shes just an absolute beast. In thinking shell be 90 days. But probably one that could be a trophy plant. I'll be disqualified from the battle but who cares this plant is a beast!
I wonder how many people drop outta the battle after you update HER! lol
Well maybe someone but theirs will finish in time, mine wont :) for leg 1. So I doubt I'll make autoflower hrower of the year... BUT my next dwc is going to be a super fast strain... I'm thinking mephisto sour crack just so i can do 2 in my space since I have that second dwc and do a tester from HPG and when I get the next leg in I'm doing another autoseeds... but gotta figure out something that'll get me a cast finish from autoseeds... but imagine a hijack in dwc... 6 ft easily

It don't matter if she finishes in time. We could all get a good idea after 90 days what she would look like once shes done and vote accordingly. No one gets disqualified. Only thing it could hurt is delaying leg 2 germ unless you have room.

I have very little ability to get any light penetration down there. I mean look at how many bud sites are down there... they are everywhere it's like 4 or 5 plants in 1! Shes gonna be outgrowing the tent to the point where i just have to let her just grow into the lights and just delay with it. Shes HUGE! Absolutely no way u can finish in time but shes just an absolute beast. In thinking shell be 90 days. But probably one that could be a trophy plant. I'll be disqualified from the battle but who cares this plant is a beast!

Well maybe someone but theirs will finish in time, mine wont :) for leg 1. So I doubt I'll make autoflower hrower of the year... BUT my next dwc is going to be a super fast strain... I'm thinking mephisto sour crack just so i can do 2 in my space since I have that second dwc and do a tester from HPG and when I get the next leg in I'm doing another autoseeds... but gotta figure out something that'll get me a cast finish from autoseeds... but imagine a hijack in dwc... 6 ft easily
Your not alone I'm almost positive mine won't finish in time either. And it's a shame bc I've trained her specifically for the battle. I topped and manifolded her from week 2 till now to grow big fat show off type buds instead of going for overall yield like I usually do. I'm light deping to force flower but she's so strong and resiliant she's ignoring my methods of cold nights,switching to bloom nutrients,and defoliating. She's happy where she is and is being stuborn.

Your not alone I'm almost positive mine won't finish in time either. And it's a shame bc I've trained her specifically for the battle. I topped and manifolded her from week 2 till now to grow big fat show off type buds instead of going for overall yield like I usually do. I'm light deping to force flower but she's so strong and resiliant she's ignoring my methods of cold nights,switching to bloom nutrients,and defoliating. She's happy where she is and is being stuborn.
Yeah it's like no matter what you're doing shes just doing her thing and she wants to just finish on her own timeline? That's mine to a t. Shes maybe not going to be done till mid may but she will be a yielder to be certain. I just know the timelines have been odd on all my plants recently but I think it's just the vibes in giving them.

Yeah it's like no matter what you're doing shes just doing her thing and she wants to just finish on her own timeline? That's mine to a t. Shes maybe not going to be done till mid may but she will be a yielder to be certain. I just know the timelines have been odd on all my plants recently but I think it's just the vibes in giving them.
Mine are all acting weird to but I think it's bc it's winter still and there's spikes of temp drops and peaks from me opening the tent and other factors. Most all mine are flowering to early. All but the glue that's what's weird. But it's the strongest growing strain I have right now in the tent so maybe the fluctuations don't affect her like it does the others.

Don’t have to be finished just look good for a pic. Sometimes when’s plant is ready to harvest it’s not the prettiest. Perhaps a week or two before harvest is better for final battle pic.

:vibe: :growing: :headbang: Booooooshhh....... :clapper: that is one phat chick MissU'! :rofl:.... I like the short vid's too, nice addition,.... Now, fingers crossed that the stretch doesn't go nutters! Have you scoped out some possible tieing, maybe even supercropping? She may need it,... a good problem to have? :biggrin:

Back