Auto Seeds MissUniverse's 2019 Autoseeds Growbattle thread

For the timing alone this is my last battle round. Waiting for the battles to start totally screwed me up.
This was my first battle just to see what it's like and I did the same thing. Threw my grow off bc I got to many plants at to many diffrent stages of growth wich is fine but it's alot more work tending to all their diffrent needs. And Ive always been a big @Autoseeds.com supporter and love their genetics so I jumped at the opportunity to grow their strains with others. I've grown every auto breeder with the exception of growers choice and i almost always regret not planting a autoseeds seed instead. I'm just a little upset I'm not gonna make the deadline kinda feel like i let them down a Nithya know. But make no mistake this battle plants gonna be a freaking monster when she's done that's a garuntee.lol

Mine are all acting weird to but I think it's bc it's winter still and there's spikes of temp drops and peaks from me opening the tent and other factors. Most all mine are flowering to early. All but the glue that's what's weird. But it's the strongest growing strain I have right now in the tent so maybe the fluctuations don't affect her like it does the others.
Kinda been one of those years for temps in the region though...
Don’t have to be finished just look good for a pic. Sometimes when’s plant is ready to harvest it’s not the prettiest. Perhaps a week or two before harvest is better for final battle pic.
If I can get a good pic that's what matters then :) but most important is the yield on this beast!
For the timing alone this is my last battle round. Waiting for the battles to start totally screwed me up.
Yeah timing screwed me up too. My perpetual grow isnt quite so perpetual now but it's ok. So not quite sure how the rest will go...

:vibe: :growing: :headbang: Booooooshhh....... :clapper: that is one phat chick MissU'! :rofl:.... I like the short vid's too, nice addition,.... Now, fingers crossed that the stretch doesn't go nutters! Have you scoped out some possible tieing, maybe even supercropping? She may need it,... a good problem to have? :biggrin:
Thanks, shes just been a pig. Shes been stretching this whole time :p and I'm going to have to tie, super crop, bend, twist, and just use my entire sex dungeon on her soon:naughtystep: I'll gladly take that problem. Just means I need more space! But I know I'll be getting it. Counting down the months. Approx 4 months to go and I'll triple my space (might take a bit to set up though).
I think the videos are a nice touch because it gives a quick peek at what's going on. Gives that feel like you're there with the plant :)

Kinda been one of those years for temps in the region though...

If I can get a good pic that's what matters then :) but most important is the yield on this beast!

Yeah timing screwed me up too. My perpetual grow isnt quite so perpetual now but it's ok. So not quite sure how the rest will go...

Thanks, shes just been a pig. Shes been stretching this whole time :p and I'm going to have to tie, super crop, bend, twist, and just use my entire sex dungeon on her soon:naughtystep: I'll gladly take that problem. Just means I need more space! But I know I'll be getting it. Counting down the months. Approx 4 months to go and I'll triple my space (might take a bit to set up though).
I think the videos are a nice touch because it gives a quick peek at what's going on. Gives that feel like you're there with the plant :)
Mr. Grey will see you now.lol. I've done supercroping and in my exsperience more Indica dominant strains respond better than sativas. It's just hard to make myself snap a branch sideways and leave it. I drives my OCD crazy I don't know it you've seen most of my plants but I obsess over their training to where they are all al.ost the same height I need uniformity or it drives me nuts.lol.

Mr. Grey will see you now.lol. I've done supercroping and in my exsperience more Indica dominant strains respond better than sativas. It's just hard to make myself snap a branch sideways and leave it. I drives my OCD crazy I don't know it you've seen most of my plants but I obsess over their training to where they are all al.ost the same height I need uniformity or it drives me nuts.lol.
Actually in my personal experience Sativas grow taller and need super-cropping more often. I have used the technique often. Hardest thing for a new grower to do emotionally and physically is to super crop a plant to keep it out of the lights. The problem is many new growers as well as all of us end up in that situation indoors sooner or later. Have some grafting PARAFFIN TAPE on hand just in case. 6" lower than you think you should, roll the stem crushing the inside 3 x the diameter of the stem in length between your forefinger and your thumb, then bend the branch over at that pinch. Bend to 90° from the stem or horizontal to the light. If you did not get a good enough interior crush the stem can break usually just on the top. If this happens just wrap with the grafting tape and all will be well. You may need to tie down the bent over top as many branches just lift themselves right back up. A great lesson to teach yourself on your first harvest or any harvest for that matter is to practice super cropping on branches you have harvested. You will get a good feel for what it is to crush and bend without the dread of "Killing a Cola".

I'll reply to the comments a bit later. Heres today, had to shover her to the side a bit
fuPMJBg.jpg

Actually in my personal experience Sativas grow taller and need super-cropping more often. I have used the technique often. Hardest thing for a new grower to do emotionally and physically is to super crop a plant to keep it out of the lights. The problem is many new growers as well as all of us end up in that situation indoors sooner or later. Have some grafting PARAFFIN TAPE on hand just in case. 6" lower than you think you should, roll the stem crushing the inside 3 x the diameter of the stem in length between your forefinger and your thumb, then bend the branch over at that pinch. Bend to 90° from the stem or horizontal to the light. If you did not get a good enough interior crush the stem can break usually just on the top. If this happens just wrap with the grafting tape and all will be well. You may need to tie down the bent over top as many branches just lift themselves right back up. A great lesson to teach yourself on your first harvest or any harvest for that matter is to practice super cropping on branches you have harvested. You will get a good feel for what it is to crush and bend without the dread of "Killing a Cola".
Great advice on practicing on plants after harvest why didn't I think of that. I didn't mean sativas don't need it I meant that Indica strains are typicly more resiliant and can take more abuse than sativas but that's all based on genetics as well. I don't do it with autos although I've been tempted to try it. I stick to LST and topping with my autos. But I'm always looking for ways to improve and try new things in new ways.

I'll reply to the comments a bit later. Heres today, had to shover her to the side a bit
fuPMJBg.jpg

Great job on that plant I'm impressed. I'm starting to get worried with my glue she's not flowering and starting to worry me this breaks the longest I've had a auto go before flowering. I'm considering hooking up the other tent and putting her in 12/12.

Great job on that plant I'm impressed. I'm starting to get worried with my glue she's not flowering and starting to worry me this breaks the longest I've had a auto go before flowering. I'm considering hooking up the other tent and putting her in 12/12.
Thanks. Yeah thats worrisome that it didn't flower...

Wish I could get general hydroponics to sponsor this frie... the nutes are expensive and im going through a good 5-6 gallons of solution a day on this dreamberry alone. I went through a kilo of maxibloom with 100 grams used in the last week alone. She's s big pig and a hog... but I am able to get a kilo every week for now just not bulk.

She's just getting so damned big I just cant even imagine how big shes gonna get... but in dwc shes a commercial candidate at this rate.
I'm in shock at the height for such a simple regimen of 2 tsp maxibloom tsp mykos, 1 tsp azos, 5ml calmag, 1ml fungicide per gallon ph to 5.8 and baddabing good to go. Always proper ppm and everything it's great. Super easy easy measurements easy to water. Just a breeze. Care takes about 5 minutes at a time. So about half hour a day... so maybe not the fastest but itll be a rewarding payoff

Thanks. Yeah thats worrisome that it didn't flower...

Wish I could get general hydroponics to sponsor this frie... the nutes are expensive and im going through a good 5-6 gallons of solution a day on this dreamberry alone. I went through a kilo of maxibloom with 100 grams used in the last week alone. She's s big pig and a hog... but I am able to get a kilo every week for now just not bulk.

She's just getting so damned big I just cant even imagine how big shes gonna get... but in dwc shes a commercial candidate at this rate.
I'm in shock at the height for such a simple regimen of 2 tsp maxibloom tsp mykos, 1 tsp azos, 5ml calmag, 1ml fungicide per gallon ph to 5.8 and baddabing good to go. Always proper ppm and everything it's great. Super easy easy measurements easy to water. Just a breeze. Care takes about 5 minutes at a time. So about half hour a day... so maybe not the fastest but itll be a rewarding payoff
Yea that's one hungry girl damn. I've grown dreamberry before and while their a somewhat bigger plant yours is the biggest I've seen. Mine stayed around 3 1/2 feet without much training and had a very low leaf to bud ratio witch is also very diffrent from yours. I've tried to get nutrient companies to give me free nutrients and at most I get a 15% off code. They know the nutrients sell regardless I think. I'm going through about 10 gallons a day to feed all the plants. I mix two 5 gallon pails every night that have recirculating pumps on timers to come on for 30 mins every 3 hrs. And I clean them everyday before I refill them. Between the supplements and base nutrients each one has 5+ diffrent additives. It's not cheap by any means so I'm with ya lol.

Yea that's one hungry girl damn. I've grown dreamberry before and while their a somewhat bigger plant yours is the biggest I've seen. Mine stayed around 3 1/2 feet without much training and had a very low leaf to bud ratio witch is also very diffrent from yours. I've tried to get nutrient companies to give me free nutrients and at most I get a 15% off code. They know the nutrients sell regardless I think. I'm going through about 10 gallons a day to feed all the plants. I mix two 5 gallon pails every night that have recirculating pumps on timers to come on for 30 mins every 3 hrs. And I clean them everyday before I refill them. Between the supplements and base nutrients each one has 5+ diffrent additives. It's not cheap by any means so I'm with ya lol.
I'm just in shock at how shes growing. I expected bigger and expected about 5 feet... but in thinking shes gonna top out around 7 and shes gonna out grow my tent so much shes gonna be just shoved in there growing to the sides and super cropped. I have seen plants like this before. But this is one damned super auto to day the least. Autoseeds better showcase this girl. Shes a beast. Gonna go forever but shes beautiful. I am planning on having to chop her one branch at a time directly out if the tent to harvest

Back