Outdoor Mini GSC grow

Nice healthy plants dude- pity about that male! Love your xmas canna leaf lights too!

Thanks for dropping by @sanguine now i can finally use my old tent and my scrog net that i made last year but had to stop growing. And ordering a sample of the nectar of the gods to try it out it just 26 bucks for base and a couple supplements.

Sounds like a great deal man, ill be following along to see how it goes

Well mods can change name to mini gsc (photo) since my other plant was a male..

So I have to say maybe at least two weeks to harvest or less already started flushing
20151226_161515.jpg

Hey there buddy. Can you show us most recent pic of the gsc? You said it may be a kryptonite seed? I won't jump conclusions but I'm thinking it may be kryptonit because of the lack of the special oval bud leaf trait that gsc has. Unless it came from an s1 which we all know what happens to genetics when that's done to a plant.

I like to see the whole plant tho and check out the node spacing and structure also. I have cuzzins in cali that have a clone from that collective and I've smoked it for two days before I had to fly home. Wanna see the resemblence.

Your buds look very nice bro and best of luck to you.

@growbeast that's pretty much the whole plant lol started the seed on 12/12. I can't remember if it was gsc or kryptonite Cuz I had both at the same time we'll see in the end after all is cured I'll post a picture in a bit

Back