Outdoor Mini GSC grow

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
so a couple weeks back i won some seeds grape kush photo and some autos that were breed by the grower i have no clue of the auto seeds.SDxPKa (i believe theyre regular seeds but looks like this might be a female) Its on week 3 since sprouting i believe and been using some leftover jungle juice series nutrients dont if they work well in soil since they are for hydro. Using i believe some lowes potting soil and some hapi-gro cow manure and compost well just top dressed a solo cup of the hapi-gro and pot size i believe is around 2 gallons on a bucket that marks 10 quarts but its filled to 7 but can still add some more if desire. For the lights well im using 2 cfls veg and bloom specs at night and when i wake up the next day i take outside to get full sun for around 5 hours or more, i dont know hows that going to workout later when its bigger cuz i cant add more lights and my led busted its extension cord 10A ceramic fuse and cant find none locally.
IMG_9293.JPG
IMG_9293.JPG
IMG_9295.JPG
IMG_9298.JPG
IMG_9299.JPG

i also planted this GSC bagseed im positive but it might be a kryptonite and lucky just had one seed and it was a female, it just had about a week or two of veg and no nutes till like 3 weeks.
IMG_9317.JPG
IMG_9315.JPG
IMG_9310.JPG

another update on SDxPK i started today feeding her 1l of water with like half ml of micro and 1ml of grow and like .25ml of bloom (jungle juice) and some biobizz root juice at i believe 1ml or less cant remember right now. Oh and started her on lst (well i think she's a she lol) and i should be around day 22 lets say and shes growing pretty fast so im hoping shes an auto for sure we will see soon. And without further ado some bondage action watch for them ganja boners lol
IMG_9616.JPG
IMG_9624.JPG
IMG_9623.JPG

nothing new with the SDxPK ive just made a small scrog with skewers and some string that was just there chiiling, so i can have everything at the same height i have no idea if its an auto or not still no signs of flower might put her outside so she can start sexing or maybe just wait if shes going to flower on 24h light schedule.

the only update i have its for my GSC (photo) shes stacking on weight and frost as well, has a very good smell coming on her really i cant wait on harvest i would estimate like 3 more weeks till its ready i believe. I guess she'll be a solid 4 or 5 grams maybe
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0360.JPG

Well quick update the SDxPK "auto" spent its first night outside last night just to see if she starts to flower.
Im pretty sure shes a female but no signs of it yet and i think shes a month old already and if she doesnt auto i cant have a huge plant outside.
Here she is started to pinch her side branching to promote growth to some that are still small.
IMG_0430.jpg

And here we have what i believe is Girl Scout Cookies.
IMG_0425.jpg
IMG_0421.jpg
IMG_0424.jpg

well it turned out to be a male it was beautiful had a perfect structure very bushy but not needed not going to breed till some time. But my GSC is good had some small stuff that i dried with a heat gun and first hit from a helix and i feel it two hits and i was good for a good hour or 2 and the flavor sucked right but still it wasnt bad. Im going to give the rest of the mini plant a week of flush and im harvesting.

Well quick update the SDxPK "auto" spent its first night outside last night just to see if she starts to flower.
Im pretty sure shes a female but no signs of it yet and i think shes a month old already and if she doesnt auto i cant have a huge plant outside.
Here she is started to pinch her side branching to promote growth to some that are still small.View attachment 515165

And here we have what i believe is Girl Scout Cookies.
View attachment 515166 View attachment 515167 View attachment 515168
man, cookies are looking real sugar coated

@trailanimal yes they are and the smell is amazing something between fruity and lemony sometimes the smell keeps changing. Too bad that was the only seed i had from an oz and my friend had some more but he misplaced them :(

Back