Indoor Ming’s Perpetual Fun Grow

I believe that aurora has a free samples pack if u wanted to check them out. I have the whole box that i sent the link and still haven't used the guano.

I believe that aurora has a free samples pack if u wanted to check them out. I have the whole box that i sent the link and still haven't used the guano.
I paid about $9 shipping for my sample.

@Noob420 welcome back man. i used kind soil for my first two grows. Dudeski pretty much covered everything. You might have some issues with KS but they can be fixed easily and you will have a good harvest.
I switched to gbd soil from KS too.
:pass:

I paid about $9 shipping for my sample.

@Noob420 welcome back man. i used kind soil for my first two grows. Dudeski pretty much covered everything. You might have some issues with KS but they can be fixed easily and you will have a good harvest.
I switched to gbd soil from KS too.
Thanks for dropping dropping by @Smorf, now I remember who it was that used kind soil. Thanks for the heads up with that. How's everything been going on your end?
:cheers:
@Dudeski I checked out the roots/aurora stuff and will def put an order in for the samples. I think when I checked it was 7 bucks for shipping so not to bad. I know I wanted to try the sea bird guano, now would the powder or granules be better? What other samples do you recommend? :d5:

for some reason I still can get these leaves to pray with this led? Thinking about maybe get a couple more ratchets so that I can raise the light more.
Humidity is 68% temp is 81, there is a fan inside the tent. I have one flap open in the back whe the tower fan can pull some air in. The only thing that I can think of is maybe the amount of fresh air coming in. Hopefully when I get this mushroom bag in that will help out. :pass:
528028745.282742public.jpeg
528028759.729868public.jpeg
528028808.496233public.jpeg

Uprising -bloom for bloom boost or any of these. I use all 3

elemental is their cal mag, oregonism is a great mycos!

def gonna order the samples. Thinking of buying the seabird guano in case i need anything before the samples arrive.

Have you used guano before? I haven't and just cautious because I have heard of burning them if it's too hot.

Have you used guano before? I haven't and just cautious because I have heard of burning them if it's too hot.
I have not used guano before. Thanx for the heads up about that, i will be doing baby steps with this grow at least. I will probably start maybe with an 1/8 of the recommended dose, if needed.

Back