Indoor Ming’s Perpetual Fun Grow

sorry for the late response bud, been dealing with life, but the fish fert worked really good especially with me not really ph'ing anything. hope all is well your way.
All is well bud. Fish fert worked well, still rocking it. I only use 1tspn to half tbsp. When 7-10 days old, depending on whether or not I use ewc. All in all it seems to be pretty harmless and helpful. I haven’t pushed it beyond that dosage with seedlings, but I like it. Nice to add with other organic ferts too.

Last edited:
All is well bud. Fish feet worked well, still rocking it. I only use 1tspn to half tbsp. When 7-10 days old, depending on whether or not I use ewc. All in all it seems to be pretty harmless and helpful. I haven’t pushed it beyond that dosage with seedlings, but I like it. Nice to add with other organic ferts too.
The fish works really well i think the only complaint is the smell lol.

Diesel auto seems to be coming along pretty good. Think the roots hit the reservoir, the growth rate is picking up on a daily rate.
Still not showing sex so im taking that as a good sign for plenty more growth.
20180715_055248.jpg

The critical Kush pair seems to be getting a little pale, since transplant. They were fed at 1ml g,m,b, and hydro gaurd.
20180715_055302.jpg
20180715_055253.jpg

Last but not least is this little White Widow.
She was started maybe a week or so after the diesel auto, she broke ground and that was about it for a week. So after starting the kush's decided to take a look and there were no roots just a little nub. She now has a little root showing so maybe she will eventually turn around.
20180715_055258.jpg
:smoking:

I decided to run my 6 inch exhaust fan and close up the tent to see how stable twmps and humidity will run. Normally if i close the tent the temp will usually hit about 90 but when i leave the door half it will usually sit about 85. So far with exhaust running full speed tent is sitting at 79 and 55% humidity. The space that the tent is in is about 77 degrees.
The Diesel auto was watered last tuesday and bucket still seems fairly heavy, hopefully she will start drinking up soon.
I also topped her today at the 5th node.
:smoking::d5:

I think i might be having a cal mag issues with the younger ones.
20180714_103909.jpg
20180717_094057.jpg
they recieved 2ml per liter g,mb advanced nutrients ph perfect and 2 ml of hydro gaurd.

Back