Indoor Ming’s Perpetual Fun Grow

Reaction score
Starting this summer I wanted to give organic a go but did not have time to cook up a recipe, a so with having a busy summer lined up really wanted something that will be truly a water only grow, so that I will have a little more flexibility goes if someone needs to look after the girls. Finally got an actual tent and leaving botanicare nutrients alone for awhile. I grew outdoors this summer with a couple portal strains, Nashira and Sour Mango, using Alaska fish fertilizer and the bloom formula in pro mix hp all purpose soil. Ok results but they had a rough go from the beginning.
Enough rambling.
New Grow New Space
32x32x63 inch grow tent.
300 watt led ( actual draw 150 watt)
9lbs kind soil
Roots organic 707
Earthworm castings
Extra perlite
Light cycle 12.5 hrs on 5.5 hours off, 1 hour on, and 5.5 hours off.
1x 5 gal smart pot
1x 5 white plastic pot deal forgot the name of it.
I will not be running any intake or extraction but will be supplementing c02 with a mushroom bag.
This is a completely new setup for me and so far with lights on temps are at 86, and lights off is 76.
Strains that will be run will be fairy frost auto from autoflower Portal, and a feminized painkiller XL from RQS. The Fairy frost is about 3 weeks old and was just transplanted into the 5 gal smart pot filled with 3lbs of kind soil at the bottom and the rest with roots organic 707. I used a nursery starter pot and cut the the sides out out and placed it into another starter pot in hopes not to disturb the roots, since I had to wait on the kind soil to come in.
I started the painkiller in damp paper towel on the 21st of sept and when checked the next night the tap root was out some ways, so she was placed in Roots Organic 707. I cut the sides out of the solo cup and placed it into another.
I think I covered everything for this so far.
Thanks in advance everyone.
I'm back @jingo

527897147.130312public.jpeg
527897159.742730public.jpeg
527897180.307726public.jpeg
527897210.117534public.jpeg
527897234.415125public.jpeg
527897258.268816public.jpeg

forgot to add that I will be adding a 29x29 inch screen to maximize yeild. my only issue is that the containers have a couple inches of gap in the height of the containers.

li
where ya been at ya eejit ?
good to have you back,missed ya :bighug:
:pighug:
thanks bro, it's been quite a busy few months but life seems to be falling into place. hopefully i can concentrate a little more on these journals and keeping in touch. I never quite growing but man i was really just skating by for a small harvest this summer. The main difference with me growing now is mainly more medical for my mom to help her with pain, but really doesn't like the feeling of the thc lol. how has everything been on your end?

if you training them through the screen i dont think the diff in pot height will matter.
more and more cbd ish strains available now compared to even 12 months ago.
alls good here im gemmillville,cheers.

if you training them through the screen i dont think the diff in pot height will matter.
more and more cbd ish strains available now compared to even 12 months ago.
alls good here im gemmillville,cheers.
very true on the hieght difference, just need to come up with a heitht that will work with both containers. im really hoping that i can have the photo fill in half of the tent in veg and maybe fill in the other half by end of stretch.

im sure ive seen some grows with 2 screens about 6" apart to help shape things a bit more/fill in the gaps.

i was thinking about 2 separate screens, but i idea or possible plan is that hopefully the fairy frost might take up half the screen, and hopefully the painkiller can veg and fill in the other half. When fair frost is close to finish with in the last week or so i will get ready to switch the photo to flower and hopefully she can maybe fill in the empty half. thats the plan anyway. if this system does work then i would be able to roughly run 3 autos, and 3 photos in a year time in the space that i have available giving each auto 3 months to finish and the photos giving a additional 3 months to flower. I do know that most autos that i have fallen into the 80-100 day lifespan.

Back