Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

So love this Stoned Alice (?)

IMG_20180423_194005.jpg

Trich's and terps Ahoy!

Peace and Love

:peace:

Mikey

Mikey do you have a new project ready to roll?

Not sure what will happen next, I know that I'm having problems within myself at the moment @Bunny (I'm getting old and forgetful) and my full concentration is not on growing!

Have I done a Peace and Love recently?

:bighug:

Mikey

OK, Day 46 for my Black Stone (aka Alice)

IMG_20180423_194035.jpg

I may have neglected her but, from top to bottom she is dense and concentrated in growth and flowering ability, also showing no signs of any aliments or deficiencies! All in all, very short in height but, loaded! Stinks the grow room out!! @Stone, love the genetic's..............This girl will go the full time span (not sure how long you recommend?) I'm thinking another 45 days?

IMG_20180423_194005.jpg
IMG_20180423_194005.jpg

IMG_20180423_194015.jpg

This is going to be a good medicational smoke?

Mikey

Hey bro keep at It, I for one would love to see some more grows from you. Even when I'm consulting on a commercial op I do it for the love. Like most things in life you get what you put in. I have had my fair share of disasters but the plants always give us something. Don't forget about the healing power of nurturing and growing any plants. Keep on keeping on. Laters I look forward to reading about the next chapter

Hey bro keep at It, I for one would love to see some more grows from you. Even when I'm consulting on a commercial op I do it for the love. Like most things in life you get what you put in. I have had my fair share of disasters but the plants always give us something. Don't forget about the healing power of nurturing and growing any plants. Keep on keeping on. Laters I look forward to reading about the next chapter

OK, quick update.

:bighug:

My concentration factor over the last two grow's has been sketchy to say the least! It showed in the result's, which I'm not going to post about!!

:face:

As a result, I'm waiting for a place in Alcohol re-hab in my local secure unit.............................that's going to be fun trying to kick a 45 year old habit? But, to spur myself on, had a road trip today and for when I get out I bought...........

IMG_20180620_175212.jpg

That's 5 each of

AK420
BCN Critical XXL
BCN Power Plant
Northern Lights
CBD Silver Lemon Haze

That should keep me going for a while, keep seeing good results from SS!

For the freebie seed's (Yes, I went to Herbies!)

IMG_20180620_175228.jpg

3 Delicious Sugar Black Rose......................................bit of a bonus really, I love Black Domina!!!!!

I've missed you all, will update soon?

Mikey

Back