Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

Day 8 for my Black Stone

View attachment 876059

I've had a few problems over the last couple of days trying to dial in the ventilation and heat management need's of the tent (not sure if my syscom controller is working correctly?) but, I shall get there!

Also, can an Administrator please change the title of this thread to.................MikeyB goes double Telos or MikeyB's Telos X 2? I have asked before but, with all the changes going on around the forum format recently, I know they are busy! My HS 1's (no longer used, are up for grabs, watch out?) seem to hang on but, as much as I love them..............Go Team Telos!

:pass:

:bighug:

:peace:

Mikey
Title edited mate...:pass:

Shite, goes double Telos and an HS1 appears in the tent! :)

Thanks @Duggy ...........again!
:crying:

Damn you @Bunny .................so HS1's may be better for veg growth?

OK, new set up

IMG_20180316_192747.jpg

As documented elsewhere, HBSS are having a few prob's of my own making but

Black Stone Alice

Alice 004.jpg

and Alicia sour diesel

Alicia 001.jpg

:peace: I could argue the toss for hours!

I can do better?

Mikey

No Hs1 is not better for veg although very versatile the just that Telos needs to be a meter away on the first few days? These Blackberry Gum are bigger than my HS1 vegged. One Just needs to be cautious with distance at first. GN think Autos may be spectrum sensitivity? in the first 2 weeks but not a problem if your not too close.

800a7fe4356ea604cad8fcdb20783101.jpg

Day 16 ^ under Telos 23L pot

83f1858082d3f43befb6b88f452217a3.jpg

Day 23^

Enjoy the grow laters

No Hs1 is not better for veg although very versatile the just that Telos needs to be a meter away on the first few days? These Blackberry Gum are bigger than my HS1 vegged. One Just needs to be cautious with distance at first. GN think Autos may be spectrum sensitivity? in the first 2 weeks but not a problem if your not too close.

800a7fe4356ea604cad8fcdb20783101.jpg

Day 16 ^ under Telos 23L pot

83f1858082d3f43befb6b88f452217a3.jpg

Day 23^

Enjoy the grow laters

I obviously was?
I can learn??

:peace:

Mikey

Edit: Do you? can TaNg agree this the way to go?

GN are investigating Photo and Auto spectrum traits, hence testing starting under HS1. I also want to start plants in another tent so thought HS1 anyway (will need More lights as well) My experience is that the plants do best started under Telos a meter away for the first ten days. Then running from 70 or 80 cm and flowering at 50cm Ish. I'm starting 12 plants under 2x Telos right now. TaNg sees no
Problem with Spectrum and runs closer than me. Laters

Back