Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

Morning All, Day 21

Tent HBSS 002.jpg

Had a bit of a shock when I opened the tent this morning............................first signs of a Cal-Mag problem! WTF!! You can't really see it the photo (and then my camera phone battery went flat!), so I will update my Mephisto thread later when phone is charged, basically I've doubled the amount of Cal-Mag now being fed!

Also, my Black Stones have still not broken through yet? I know the seed stock is getting somewhat old (2 years+) but, 6 days and a no show? Maybe, I should go back to my original soaking system and Root-Riots, as opposed to direct sowing?

Temperature's are in the range of 22c (lights off) and 28c (on).
Humidity varies between 50% (lights off) and 35% (on).

:peace:

Mikey.

new stronger led's require more cal/mag. my dose is 5ml per gallon. that's with around 450 true watts of led, yours may be higher, because of your better quality of panel's.
:pass: I just noticed I have rep. :crying: thank you Mikey.:bighug:

new stronger led's require more cal/mag. my dose is 5ml per gallon. that's with around 450 true watts of led, yours may be higher, because of your better quality of panel's.
:pass: I just noticed I have rep. :crying: thank you Mikey.:bighug:

This much I am finding out @MR magoo! I've doubled the Cal/mag to approx 10ml per gallon (actually 2ml per litre), Jeez why can't there be one worldwide standard of measurement in this day and age? So you are using one teaspoon per gallon??

Yeah I add amendments to my soil in the full dose still get some Calmag problems at day 45 odd. How close are your panels?

:crying:

60cm or is that 1.9685 feet?

Mikey

Back