Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

during flowering I also add 5ml per gal. of bud candy, that is Magnesium nitrate.

Quick update, one of my Black Stones has/is being................

Apologies for the quality but, she is there!

Black Stone 001 Mar. 03 15.07.jpg

:peace:

Mikey

I settled at 1M for the first two weeks then 70 cm(50 on flower )works for me in 100cmx90cm . I think with two lights at 60cm it's too intense. They doing fine though just something to consider if they are blinded by the light. Good news in the Black Stone popping.

I settled at 1M for the first two weeks then 70 cm(50 on flower )works for me in 100cmx90cm . I think with two lights at 60cm it's too intense. They doing fine though just something to consider if they are blinded by the light. Good news in the Black Stone popping.

I think I should/could raise them both a lot higher (it hurts my eyes every time I open the tent, it is so intense in there!), hence the song!

Yep, I'm chuffed/stoked I've got a Black Stone on the move, a second will/would be a bonus.

:bighug:

Mikey.

Look's like I've only got the one Black Stone, so just too make the numbers up I had dig around my seed stock container and found a single Dinafem Sour Diesel (I really thought I'd used them all!), so it's in soak and I will be interested to see what results I can get from a 6l Airpot? Also, it will help my plans for a continuous grow!

Mikey

Day 8 for my Black Stone

Black Stone Mar. 11 11.38.jpg

I've had a few problems over the last couple of days trying to dial in the ventilation and heat management need's of the tent (not sure if my syscom controller is working correctly?) but, I shall get there!

Also, can an Administrator please change the title of this thread to.................MikeyB goes double Telos or MikeyB's Telos X 2? I have asked before but, with all the changes going on around the forum format recently, I know they are busy! My HS 1's (no longer used, are up for grabs, watch out?) seem to hang on but, as much as I love them..............Go Team Telos!

:pass:

Mikey

Back