Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

We have to experiment: My humidity this run has not been over 45%

but what can to low a humidity do ? hamper growth a few % maybe......................

Nah @archie gemmill ..........we good!

:bighug:

:peace:

Mikey.

I wouldn’t worry like Archie says what can low humidity do once past seedling stage anyway! With more biomass and Autumn fast approaching It will only be on the up. Until it freezes!

Morning Mikey How’s it going ?

Really bizarre, it's like there is some strange shit/stuff in the atmosphere? Seed's not germinating and slow growth!

ScreenHunter_1918 Oct. 10 16.46.jpg

I hadn't watered them, hence the droop.

ScreenHunter_1917 Oct. 10 16.45.jpg

They stink to high heaven thou

:woohoo:

Mikey

This trial was all about high CBD varitials..................not ones that get you Stoned!

But, it's not only myself having problems with this run/trial............................... Really bizarre, it's like there is some strange shit/stuff in the atmosphere? Seed's not germinating and slow growth! I realise the UK is having some strange weather at the moment................absurdly high temps and winds but, my grow room is contained and in a constant environment. Or is it a duff bunch of seed's?

I have never had a total failure of seed germination before, having been given the opportunity to trial @Autoseeds.com CBD seeds, I feel like a twat! I've seen a few apologies today regarding growing technic, more so breaking beans . Even though I had less than a 5% failure rate before, this top's the lot.

I believe my lighting schedule is sound and my

Sorry Stoned

:pighug:

:woohoo:

Mikey

OK, I'm waiting for Black Friday offers aka, @mephisto and Walter White (just look's so good in all the post's on this forum!)

I've been in a bad/dark place these last few months, My daughter want's to learn how to grow, should I refuse to teach her?

I will have so many seeds! Can I make a decision?

:pighug:

:vibe:

:pass:

:cools:

Mikey

Edit: my best friend in Wales who grows, is reporting strange problems with her latest crop!

I had a hell of a time with blue cookie wreck. one our of six.:shrug:also very strange, usually I like to plant seeds a few days after the new moon. my germ rate was like 95% :face:
" shit happens"

Mikey I missed the line about your daughter. my daughter grows, she is 22 and has been growing for a few years, I did get her to join here to learn, but she didn't stay with it online.
you can find her grows under cannapunk. yes teach your daughter how to grow. maybe it will keep her from other more addictive substances.:bighug:

Back