Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Whats the stench off of that CDLC like???? Im tempted to buy a few beans just cuz of her size
Gas bubblegum, low earthy, sweet skunk smell,

CDLC getting to the home stretch
IMG_20181103_145302.jpg
IMG_20181103_144525.jpg
IMG_20181103_144530.jpg
IMG_20181103_144549.jpg
getting fatter by the day, her smell is still a strong bubblegum earthy tones

White Chem, this thing just keeps impressing me. Looks like some nice colas will come from her, she is only few days behind CDLC but gonna be a longer girl but she has the progress of a girl that if u wait an let her do her thing she is gonna get big in the final stretch.
IMG_20181103_144423.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181103_144457.jpg
    IMG_20181103_144457.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 30
Ghost Toof
IMG_20181103_144615.jpg

Also want to note that Jammy Dodgers is no more, she is victim number 2 from the micro greens soil being at the top of the pot only, it doesn't dry out enough to allow the stalk and root ball to form a stronger stem wall so the base stays soaked and weak and the break to easy with air flowing strong enough for The other girls, but this is the 2 and time for this and I know how to fix it but took s chance on her to see if this would happen again yes it does, but the next one will take hold well.

White chem should stack up nicely! Love the structure. Heavy bud carrying limbs there!

White chem should stack up nicely! Love the structure. Heavy bud carrying limbs there!
I know right, her structure at first disappointing but I noticed that she had some big tops at least to work with so i started there and then she just went to work with each adjustment i made every day for two weeks to get her spread out to gain some from the lowers who now have really developed to nice structure she would probably do well in a sog style. Here branches are solid trunks, I hope cause she's gonna be a 90 day heavy producer

Stay tuned for tomorrow's project MOONROOCKS

Nugs- strawberry nuggets, Sour Stomper, Forum stomper, Grapey Walter, Livers, white crack

Wax/oil/goo- double grape, Grapey Walter, Gold glue, white crack, strawberry nuggets

Kief/wrapping- Sour Stomper, white crack, double grape, strawberry nuggets, Gold glue and forum stomper.

@mephisto has anyone ever reviewed and recommended Any great strains from your catalog for making moonroocks, I know u have a pressing scale for ur beans I've seen at the bottom of description info, just curious if anyone has some good rock mixes of strains is all.

Back