Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

I think I'm noticing good things with the early BE feeding. Little extra pep in their step going into flower. Only tried it with chemdogging & the solo cups thus far- like what I'm seeing though. Thanks to you & @Dabber for that tip. On the greenleaf nutes tip- have either of you(or any others) tried gravitron?

I'm definitely paying attention to your Megacrop measurements & its given me some results... The sweet candy & water til chop seems to make the smoke smoother? At least it seems it to me; I add in senszym, ancient earth,b52 @ 5mL/gal every other week(12 or 16 days) RhinoSkin, BluePlanet CalMag, @ 3-5mL/gal weekly.... Advanced Root tribe trio(going to grab Tribus when I get a chance & save my AN nutes for when i try DWC...... Bro, when you go photo & breeding- please journal your playing with pollen!

Always glad to help

That last part would be me... I have the gh trio plus Cal-mag but I always overdo them... I've got all kinds of things that I never use...
Ya so do I lol, the cal mg works great with the MegaCrop I'm been trying different things with it to use stuff up, when I run some photos I will use up several lines but each plant will have a complete base line up not goto mix those up but supplements I will mix around.

Adding rog and bt to this lineup... Maybe 4am and 3bog also more fs as well...
IMG_20181028_071244.jpg

Ya so do I lol, the cal mg works great with the MegaCrop I'm been trying different things with it to use stuff up, when I run some photos I will use up several lines but each plant will have a complete base line up not goto mix those up but supplements I will mix around.
So let's say im mixing up 5 gallons of water to feed, how much of each of the trio plus Cal-mag do i need to add to the megacrop, or do I need to use all of them? This is why I stay away from the stuff since I started using megacrop cause I'm not thinking about it having everything in one...

So let's say im mixing up 5 gallons of water to feed, how much of each of the trio plus Cal-mag do i need to add to the megacrop, or do I need to use all of them? This is why I stay away from the stuff since I started using megacrop cause I'm not thinking about it having everything in one...
Just use the cal mg with the mega

Whats the stench off of that CDLC like???? Im tempted to buy a few beans just cuz of her size

The CDLC is looking tasty, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back