Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Just a Sunday night
IMG_20181104_165907.jpg

Making wax with alcohol buddy. Gonna have some step by step instructions posted up today of all my types and steps
Oh nice I assumed it was that, just never seen it done like that is all. Still wanting to try alcohol extraction. Just need to find what alcohol is available here in Spain and where to get it!

@BCBudlady wow getting some ready for work and this auto livers is so dam sticky it's crazy, the smell her and strawberry nuggets are putting off wow, but I smoked a bowl of sour stomper while doing this and two hits I had to quit I was two ripped.
IMG_20181107_165338.jpg

Strawberry
IMG_20181107_165421.jpg

Auto
IMG_20181107_165429.jpg

Both break out very well, thank you @mephisto very pleased with these girls.
First roll of moon rocks they are nothing but meph flowers
IMG_20181106_133821.jpg

Nuggets oil well wax yielded almost 2g from 2.56g bud and yielded 2.24g from 3/4 zip of nuggets trim. This is the bud oil. It's smell is unreal.
IMG_20181106_134716.jpg

All looks delicious, and I know quite well how they smell. The Bubbly Livers and Sour Livers are fantastic too. I imagine they would make tasty rosin and wax.
I haven’t grown a Sour Stomper as yet but just put in a CDLCxSS to soak. Should be a super sticky/dank strain .
Lol, I was contemplating a brief hiatus from growing.. Christmas Season without my relatives smelling weed, but couldn’t resist and I’ll likely pick up some GWK on Black Friday and so it goes.
Nice moon rocks btw. I usually just extract into oil or everclear, after decarb of course.

Back