Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Mid, masterful extracting as usual! Looking at these pics literally gave me the munchies! Delicious looking stuff man! Sounds powerful! Nice work!
Lol did me two. Some could have been better but some was amazing, waiting for my next days off to make some candies with the oil gonna try few more waxes to test the potency and stuff, then decide on candy, probably hard rock candy or chocolate. Cookies for sure.

This is more nuggets oil from wax.
IMG_20181106_131557.jpg

All looks delicious, and I know quite well how they smell. The Bubbly Livers and Sour Livers are fantastic too. I imagine they would make tasty rosin and wax.
I haven’t grown a Sour Stomper as yet but just put in a CDLCxSS to soak. Should be a super sticky/dank strain .
Lol, I was contemplating a brief hiatus from growing.. Christmas Season without my relatives smelling weed, but couldn’t resist and I’ll likely pick up some GWK on Black Friday and so it goes.
Nice moon rocks btw. I usually just extract into oil or everclear, after decarb of course.
Best time to grow through the holidays. Lol always the best time to grow. Gonna drop 4 beans here soon and after this thread I’m thinking cdlc I like the looks and white chem from meph for two spots. @midIN u convinced me and after having such a easy time with white crack, white chem was coming next. Girls r all looking stellar

Best time to grow through the holidays. Lol always the best time to grow. Gonna drop 4 beans here soon and after this thread I’m thinking cdlc I like the looks and white chem from meph for two spots. @midIN u convinced me and after having such a easy time with white crack, white chem was coming next. Girls r all looking stellar[/Q

That's awesome, hey also the white chem has a huge chocolate mint aroma, thought my gorilla was bad this girl worse and loving, her buds are getting nice and fat, she is going to provide very well for me. I wanna run a tent full of white chem next time probably,

All looks delicious, and I know quite well how they smell. The Bubbly Livers and Sour Livers are fantastic too. I imagine they would make tasty rosin and wax.
I haven’t grown a Sour Stomper as yet but just put in a CDLCxSS to soak. Should be a super sticky/dank strain .
Lol, I was contemplating a brief hiatus from growing.. Christmas Season without my relatives smelling weed, but couldn’t resist and I’ll likely pick up some GWK on Black Friday and so it goes.
Nice moon rocks btw. I usually just extract into oil or everclear, after decarb of course.
I was very lucky to have been gifted some cdlc x ss beans I am forever grateful for the donation, dam near had a tear when got the message. The SS holy mackerel does she smell amazing after a Month or two cure, and here buzz is well worth it 10 folds. I used some for moonroocks and gonna test some more tomorrow, so far they are fruity balls of sticky goodness lol.

Not a big fan of ISO BHO or any other chemical extract, but that’s a personal preference, like my rosin and flowers. With that said, your extractions looks top notch.
Thanks ya the BHO hurts my lungs bad, but this grain alcohol and press stuff I really like, and so does some strains

@Mizzo81 here's White Chem she stacks up well. Big fat flowers that
IMG_20181112_121102.jpg
IMG_20181112_121102.jpg
just keep swelling. And she's white alright.
IMG_20181112_121237.jpg
IMG_20181112_120916.jpg
IMG_20181112_120909.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181112_121102.jpg
    IMG_20181112_121102.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 33
Back