Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

GL Kelp is a powder 1/2 teaspoon per 5 gallon. I did a review on the GWK X BT thats fire weed and long lasting. Sitting here trying to pick 2 to replace 2 DG that didn't pop leaning towards Sour Crack or Sour Grinkle

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Sweet glad it's a powder now I gotta get some. And ur replace beans , sour crack has my vote, only cause I have them but ain't ran them yet and I would like to get some those crinkles. To compare to my grapey Walter and double grape i did. U have sour stomper or forum stomper?

Crème de la Chem, 4g/gal MegaCrop, 1.25g/gal bud explosion, 1.5g/gap sweet candy, molasses, added micro nutes, 2ml/gal Cali mg (GH), maxicrop seaweed extract (used on everything I grow vegetables to buds) it's like a quick response dr on hand , use every other feed. I know i don't always post my feedings but there is good reason, because then it engages others to ask and I like interaction with other growers, sure I can read ur stuff 24)7 but rather talk about it. Anyway if u havent ran the CDLC yet then I would asap if I was you, before I buy them out for a sea of green project dream.View attachment 966061 View attachment 966062 last pic shows her dominant size and square even canopy, View attachment 966064on the right side, white Chem in back left calling her the 3 pyramids, cause her self declaration to have 3 tops , this is another one that has potential to be huge I think. View attachment 966065

Jammy DodgersView attachment 966067
Ghost Toof (stretch neck)View attachment 966066

Also lights at on 24/7 now @Dabber , the seem to like it better going to try like this and see how much better it is, first couple days they dropped ready for bed after day 4 they now are always ready to run and praying. Yes im feeding more buy results are quite a bit more noticeable difference imo.

Also everyone now is on the MegaCrop line up only of base nutes start to finish, using bud explosion at day 15 is trick I think.
That last part would be me... I have the gh trio plus Cal-mag but I always overdo them... I've got all kinds of things that I never use...

Sweet glad it's a powder now I gotta get some. And ur replace beans , sour crack has my vote, only cause I have them but ain't ran them yet and I would like to get some those crinkles. To compare to my grapey Walter and double grape i did. U have sour stomper or forum stomper?
Forum stomper is a bad girl!!!

I think I'm noticing good things with the early BE feeding. Little extra pep in their step going into flower. Only tried it with chemdogging & the solo cups thus far- like what I'm seeing though. Thanks to you & @Dabber for that tip. On the greenleaf nutes tip- have either of you(or any others) tried gravitron?

I'm definitely paying attention to your Megacrop measurements & its given me some results... The sweet candy & water til chop seems to make the smoke smoother? At least it seems it to me; I add in senszym, ancient earth,b52 @ 5mL/gal every other week(12 or 16 days) RhinoSkin, BluePlanet CalMag, @ 3-5mL/gal weekly.... Advanced Root tribe trio(going to grab Tribus when I get a chance & save my AN nutes for when i try DWC...... Bro, when you go photo & breeding- please journal your playing with pollen!

I have Bubbly Livers and just found 2 Sour Hound but grew that I think Sour Crack also

Ok @midIN , I have a bag of maxicrop seaweed extract that I bought b/c I was experimenting with it as an aid to help germinate older seeds, the seeds still did not pop, so the bag is sitting there not being used. When I saw that you have neen using it on everything you grow on every other feeding, I have to ask how much do you use, is it right in the same feed with the Greenleaf line, and how much (if any) does it effect your ph or ec? Do you use it from start to finish or only as a starter until flowering starts. And at what rate are you using it per/gallon or per/5 gallons?
With mega I don't check pH or ppm anymore I have chart some where I made that has the whole line from 1g/gal-5g and all its extras even with Mammoth P, but I us liquid now as all the shop had 6months ago when bought a gal, but I use 2tbsp during flower and 1 tbsp during veg, from start to end. Powder I would use what the bag sales it will work at that rate perfect with Greenleaf line up buddy. Also never raised pH of ppm enough to worry I don't Squibb over 10-20ppm raise with a product that will help way more than that change will effect.

Yes she is one smells like watermelon candy, the other is rotten cheese that's fading away to a subtle fruity smell
im getting ready to smoke some of the first stomper right now and you can taste the cookie in it... I open the jar of the 2 that I just grew and I feel like im about to puke!!!

I have Bubbly Livers and just found 2 Sour Hound but grew that I think Sour Crack also

Oh nice I just chopped a Bubbly Livers and auto livers yesterday that nothing but rocks holy shit they are hard those I'm curious about its gonna be a special jar for the dugout that's where all the small batch special girls go to private and special guest stash, reminds me I have some hard from last fall harvest still in the cabin I haven't tasted in months since December may have to bust some out Tomorrow and see how well the long cure with bodeva packs are.

Back