Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Tell me how and I won't throw these seeds away!!! Hahahahaha!!! But for real, how do you do that??? Once a photo is in flower, do i have to keep it at 12-12??? Will anything else make them hermie?
Check out faster hybrid photo beans bub and I will run some on 10/14 . But I have several that are 50-60 finishers after a 30 day flip.

I do, but its crazy!!! Ive got a gorilla glue x chocolate diesel fem and a orange cookies x chocolate diesel fem going with 2 pineapple express autos and one blue toof special in an autopot... I just threw away 11 plants yesterday or the day before... These photos are driving me insane having to wait!!! Autos have ruined me for anything else, and I have more regs and fems than autos... Maybe... Maybe about the same amount of seeds...
Could have vegged all them in little 1-2gal pots for 30 days then flip and did complete darkness for 3 days then run a 10/14 -12/12 and Prolly finished up not much more then an auto. Imo

Less light and more dark?
Ya just trick them is all ur doing and if you want u can start adding boost then at fast inclined rate and run them full speed, but I do a good flush during the 3 days darkness or just water molasses and mycos and vitamins, then when u start full feeding again the suck it up quick and u got the micros working overtime and they should explode in to flower full steam but only feed a liter when u feed regularly so they are always using it up

Could have vegged all them in little 1-2gal pots for 30 days then flip and did complete darkness for 3 days then run a 10/14 -12/12 and Prolly finished up not much more then an auto. Imo
My mentor runs his on a 13/11 12/12 and 10/14 with good results

Last edited:
Im trying to find a happy medium for the photos and autos...

Ya just trick them is all ur doing and if you want u can start adding boost then at fast inclined rate and run them full speed, but I do a good flush during the 3 days darkness or just water molasses and mycos and vitamins, then when u start full feeding again the suck it up quick and u got the micros working overtime and they should explode in to flower full steam but only feed a liter when u feed regularly so they are always using it up
I freaking love you guys!!! Most people on these sites make you damn near have to beg them to tell what you guys have told me... I have learned so much in days/weeks here than I have anywhere else, and I haven't been on afn all that long!!! I guess it's been 6 months... Time flies when you're having fun!!! You guys have made me a believer in the fact that anything is possible when growing Miss Sweet Sweet Mary!!! Especially when it comes to autos!!! No more photos in the 4x4... Only autos... My cabinet is going to be for photos and my 2x2x3 is for scrogging 1-2 autos... Ok, im done...

Im trying to find a happy medium for the photos and autos...
I think a 14-16 light on and u could be ok least from what I've seen and my buddys. I have found auto or photo which ever way ur wanting to move them more light or less than do a full 24 force in that direction, say u want to do 24 light and it running a 18/6 I would do a full change in one day before light comes on to run 18/6 again change it to 24 and let it rip like I just did for my girls now flower is here I'm gonna try the full 24/0 schedule and see,
But if changing a photo to more dark than give it a full 36-48 dark period before the switch to really set flower in play.
I've tried the 30min to 1 hour increments every day on autos and found I could just do it in one day and get them less stressed and less loss time to growing my all tgis brought to you by my opinion and experience.

I think a 14-16 light on and u could be ok least from what I've seen and my buddys. I have found auto or photo which ever way ur wanting to move them more light or less than do a full 24 force in that direction, say u want to do 24 light and it running a 18/6 I would do a full change in one day before light comes on to run 18/6 again change it to 24 and let it rip like I just did for my girls now flower is here I'm gonna try the full 24/0 schedule and see,
But if changing a photo to more dark than give it a full 36-48 dark period before the switch to really set flower in play.
I've tried the 30min to 1 hour increments every day on autos and found I could just do it in one day and get them less stressed and less loss time to growing my all tgis brought to you by my opinion and experience.
That's why I asked... I know someone here would have the answer...

Back