Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

This forum is an invaluable source of information! It has been for me anyway. And @midIN seems to be killing it!
Thanks for kind words, here's a strawberry nuggets that is going to be all smashed except for one nug.
IMG_20181025_100412.jpg

Now given the size that the airpots can grow to will be a huge game changer as will be less variety in a run but returns should be better which overall the cost to run will drop off a lot. Right now each plant cost me roughly /literally less than $0.30 cents a day to run. Thies even given the twice a day feeding every other day. But I see results that I like.

Strawberry nuggets
IMG_20181025_100455.jpg

IMG_20181025_100544.jpg
Auto Livers
IMG_20181025_095611.jpg

Bubbly Livers
IMG_20181025_095341.jpg

All these girls are on day 72 and getting ready to come to an end in couple weeks. Not huge yields but Idc it's all personal winter product to smoke and play with. But they all are dense and tight as a rock. All nice nugs coming from them. The Bubbly livers is changing aromas everyday and the auto livers is a small little funk of something rotten but attractive at same time. So even for a .3 liter airpot easily gonna hit over a oz from them so right there in my area is $1200 and its cost me less than $55-60 Total to run all 3 plus what I learned on the way for better cleaner herb.

Crème de la Chem, 4g/gal MegaCrop, 1.25g/gal bud explosion, 1.5g/gap sweet candy, molasses, added micro nutes, 2ml/gal Cali mg (GH), maxicrop seaweed extract (used on everything I grow vegetables to buds) it's like a quick response dr on hand , use every other feed. I know i don't always post my feedings but there is good reason, because then it engages others to ask and I like interaction with other growers, sure I can read ur stuff 24)7 but rather talk about it. Anyway if u havent ran the CDLC yet then I would asap if I was you, before I buy them out for a sea of green project dream.
IMG_20181026_202415.jpg
IMG_20181026_202407.jpg
last pic shows her dominant size and square even canopy,
IMG_20181026_202910.jpg
on the right side, white Chem in back left calling her the 3 pyramids, cause her self declaration to have 3 tops , this is another one that has potential to be huge I think.
IMG_20181026_202338.jpg

Jammy Dodgers
IMG_20181026_202020.jpg

Ghost Toof (stretch neck)
IMG_20181026_202037.jpg

Also lights at on 24/7 now @Dabber , the seem to like it better going to try like this and see how much better it is, first couple days they dropped ready for bed after day 4 they now are always ready to run and praying. Yes im feeding more buy results are quite a bit more noticeable difference imo.

Also everyone now is on the MegaCrop line up only of base nutes start to finish, using bud explosion at day 15 is trick I think.

Attachments

• IMG_20181026_202504.jpg
    IMG_20181026_202504.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 33
Those are some fine looking plants, man!

:clapper: nice job :d5: :pass:@midIN I'll be adding GL Kelp to my feed schedule from pop till week or b4 harvest

Those are some fine looking plants, man!
Thank You, I just went through ur smoke report very nice job on it, very nice, I to Been playing with different drying tactics, I got a big smoke and harvest report for this thread I need to type up from what I have already harvested from this journal, and thread mark it, but. Will always run my mephisto beans in here and others in the indoor thread section. But Mephisto has tied up a lot of spots in the auto tent, but have photos that need tested so auto tent will shut down for few months. And other photo tents in the shop will be up and going full bore before to long. (Secret magic and breeding happens in there.)

Also the big girls are 30" or taller
:clapper: nice job :d5: :pass:@midIN I'll be adding GL Kelp to my feed schedule from pop till week or b4 harvest
Thank You buddy, just got done reading ur smoke report also very nice run there as well, I clicked the review button and it wants me to review ur view I think so backed out, wanted to see ur smoke report on it thought that was the review. But wasn't.
I want to get some of that, is it powder or liquid, thought I saw a liquid, idk but if powder even better cause last longer and Prolly more concentrated of a nute. Have u used much kelp of seaweed as a stand alone item? I know several base nutes have some but it's different as a stand alone item IMO. I prefer to add my own level of it as like I said it's a Dr on hand item I think. Great to use in a flush also. Before I take photos outdoors they get a huge gulp of it for few days before transplant outside so there's no delay they take right off with a natural steroid, helps eliminate those nute deficiency from the shock if that makes sense.

Thank You buddy, just got done reading ur smoke report also very nice run there as well, I clicked the review button and it wants me to review ur view I think so backed out, wanted to see ur smoke report on it thought that was the review. But wasn't.
I want to get some of that, is it powder or liquid, thought I saw a liquid, idk but if powder even better cause last longer and Prolly more concentrated of a nute. Have u used much kelp of seaweed as a stand alone item? I know several base nutes have some but it's different as a stand alone item IMO. I prefer to add my own level of it as like I said it's a Dr on hand item I think. Great to use in a flush also. Before I take photos outdoors they get a huge gulp of it for few days before transplant outside so there's no delay they take right off with a natural steroid, helps eliminate those nute deficiency from the shock if that makes sense.
GL Kelp is a powder 1/2 teaspoon per 5 gallon. I did a review on the GWK X BT thats fire weed and long lasting. Sitting here trying to pick 2 to replace 2 DG that didn't pop leaning towards Sour Crack or Sour Grinkle

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ok @midIN , I have a bag of maxicrop seaweed extract that I bought b/c I was experimenting with it as an aid to help germinate older seeds, the seeds still did not pop, so the bag is sitting there not being used. When I saw that you have neen using it on everything you grow on every other feeding, I have to ask how much do you use, is it right in the same feed with the Greenleaf line, and how much (if any) does it effect your ph or ec? Do you use it from start to finish or only as a starter until flowering starts. And at what rate are you using it per/gallon or per/5 gallons?

Back