Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Update on the run. View attachment 964821

Its really alive now the 4 big girls have had 4g/MegaCrop, bud explosion (since day 15), 2g/gal Sweet candy, some GreenLife Biotics micros, molasses, and GH Cal/mg .

CDLC super excited for herView attachment 964822 View attachment 964834 hard to tell but there's a good 2' from soil top to the closest bud, hoping for some stacked colas 10 exactly is my hopeView attachment 964838

3tower White Chem hard to see kinda in pics but it's 3 mains with minimal branches at the top in a straight line and it's deformed since germ but she looks to be able to provide wellView attachment 964841 View attachment 964842View attachment 964845 Those three little branches and the three in the line is all and only the main has the little ones.

ShizzleView attachment 964843
Purple GorillaView attachment 964844
These freaking photos are starting to get on my nerves!!! 85 days from seed, 24 days in flower... I should be getting ready for another grow right now!!!

I don’t know how u guys do it not having something going at all times.
Right I would lose my mind, everyone should have a small field to look at. But some photos I have I know can get to finish as quickly as some autos I have

Right I would lose my mind, everyone should have a small field to look at. But some photos I have I know can get to finish as quickly as some autos I have
I don’t do photos yet cause I’m not in a light proof room for darkness. Can be changed rather quickly just haven’t had a reason to yet.

Grapey Walter
IMG_20181024_084258.jpg
IMG_20181024_084128.jpg
her frost level sucks with this camera cause she's a coated mess

I don’t do photos yet cause I’m not in a light proof room for darkness. Can be changed rather quickly just haven’t had a reason to yet.
Ya I just hang black sheets over tents , but he'll I have some outside who get half glare of barn yard light and they still do very well.

I don’t know how u guys do it not having something going at all times.
I do, but its crazy!!! Ive got a gorilla glue x chocolate diesel fem and a orange cookies x chocolate diesel fem going with 2 pineapple express autos and one blue toof special in an autopot... I just threw away 11 plants yesterday or the day before... These photos are driving me insane having to wait!!! Autos have ruined me for anything else, and I have more regs and fems than autos... Maybe... Maybe about the same amount of seeds...

Tell me how and I won't throw these seeds away!!! Hahahahaha!!! But for real, how do you do that??? Once a photo is in flower, do i have to keep it at 12-12??? Will anything else make them hermie?

Back