Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Grapey Walter-is at day 72-73 now so hopefully anytime now she can get fat fat fat and kill over. Strawberry nuggets same way, auto livers doing the same
IMG_20181013_202732.jpg
along with bubbly livers
IMG_20181013_202757.jpg

Now these two are the ones that will determine how I run the livers and cheese for the future if they keep the oder down then will be indoors if not be the back 40. Life for them. Which I may just start them say July 1st here and pick mid October would give them great time to get to full potential size they're rated for plus the colors will be amazing

The livers I hear are good for night time so those showed be some great night snowmobile riding time. They are some hard Little nuggets right now that swell a little each day but are fighting a calmg and pk burn from not a good flush from the bud explosion to the Koolbloom only time I see this with this switch from all the ones I've tried it to so far so about all but 2 in the last 6,7 I think. But the ones that show it the most have about 2" of roots organic Micro-Greens on top of the Coco so could be something left over in it possible not mixing with the micros I add back in. The molasses and sea weed extract least keeps them alive and let's me trim out the bad here and there

Grapey Walter-is at day 72-73 now so hopefully anytime now she can get fat fat fat and kill over. Strawberry nuggets same way, auto livers doing the sameView attachment 962027 along with bubbly liversView attachment 962028
Now these two are the ones that will determine how I run the livers and cheese for the future if they keep the oder down then will be indoors if not be the back 40. Life for them. Which I may just start them say July 1st here and pick mid October would give them great time to get to full potential size they're rated for plus the colors will be amazing
Top pov is strawberry nuggets not auto livers. This is auto livers
IMG_20181013_202747.jpg

CDLC
IMG_20181021_232936.jpg

Strawberry Nuggets
IMG_20181021_232847.jpg

Auto Livers
IMG_20181018_001346.jpg

Bubbly Livers
IMG_20181021_233153.jpg

White Chem and her deformed triple towers can't wait to see how she fills up. that's really all there is to her so hopefully 3 pyramid colas be sweet
IMG_20181021_232838.jpg

Grapey Walter
IMG_20181021_214733.jpg
IMG_20181021_214808.jpg

Holy shit these autopots grow some beastthis pic just does no justice for her, shes right now at 33" tall and even 28" around. Shes starting to stack really well this pic is from 2 days ago, trichs are coming in as well. But she already has a aroma on her that is addictive to wiff. Ended up with 10 tops and each have almost 10"-12"- of flowers stacking up below them. I have keep all the lower stuff trimmed up from the start
IMG_20181021_232936.jpg

Beautiful structure on that plant mate. Everyone I've grown so far is super leafy!!
Thanks buddy yes I'm stoked about the structure of her. She stacks up hard once she hits. Gonna be some awesome line up with the autos next year after all I've ran and learned this year im ready to start some great grows. These airpots I think are my game changer, I wasn't sure how many autos I would do next year and I'm gonna go ahead and say several, was gonna stick back to photos buts last few days I see some awesome potential with the airpots and cobs given enough megaCrop

Back