Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Yes, got the Illuminati CDLC cross too, but thought I would just grow out the CDLC and possibly a GWK (if it is released soon) along with a couple CBD strains. That will take care of the December start. I have years worth of MG beans along with Magic’s gear... need another tent and cobs!
I need a bigger house!!!

Yes, got the Illuminati CDLC cross too, but thought I would just grow out the CDLC and possibly a GWK (if it is released soon) along with a couple CBD strains. That will take care of the December start. I have years worth of MG beans along with Magic’s gear... need another tent and cobs!
We're in the same boat lol I wanted to try the original first before any crosses just to see what I'm dealing with. May learn something new I hope I can carry over to the crosses. Next year I'm going back to my photos mainly,but will run a auto 6 girls at a time at 33 days apart.

What cbd strains are you going with? Been looking at them for some time now but haven't put any in the cart yet.

What cbd strains are you going with? Been looking at them for some time now but haven't put any in the cart yet.
I was hoping Mephisto would be ready to release soon but Mitch said they were a ways off so I am considering the Autoflower portal strains. They have a bundle special of Yeti CBD, Northern Lights CBD and one other. Possibly Dinafem Auto CBD strain too. I would just like to deal direct with breeders and Dinafem does not ship directly to the US. Healing Path Genetics are the breeders and a few folks are testing/ running their gear on AFN right now,

I was hoping Mephisto would be ready to release soon but Mitch said they were a ways off so I am considering the Autoflower portal strains. They have a bundle special of Yeti CBD, Northern Lights CBD and one other. Possibly Dinafem Auto CBD strain too. I would just like to deal direct with breeders and Dinafem does not ship directly to the US. Healing Path Genetics are the breeders and a few folks are testing/ running their gear on AFN right now,
Have u been to strainly.com it's like portal but direct with breeder. Or talked to dinafem mark I'm gonna text some photos for him after these R done.

I'm waiting for the mango strains and others to out myself

Have u been to strainly.com it's like portal but direct with breeder. Or talked to dinafem mark I'm gonna text some photos for him after these R done.
Might try strainly.com and cross my fingers that Mephisto releases a 1:1 CBD srain sooner than expected.

Back