Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

The aerial shot.
IMG_20181013_203004.jpg

All doing well! You are gonna love the way Bubbly Livers smells..... very unique. Jars will be full this winter. CDLC is on my short list for December starts. Looks like she is going to be a decent size and yield well for you.
BLiver is an amazing smell some days bubblegum smell some days well idk it's fruit with cheese I guess. And ya the cdlc is hopefully going to turn out well it's been my most sought after strain since I tried mephisto and when they came up again I ordered a bunch. Shes another special run only girl, i wanna press half of her and see how she does.

Your room is looking very nice. Did you cross over the tops on your CDLC?
Thanks Bud, no I haven't yet but I am thinking about doing something different and neat with the four center tops maybe try to twist the four and let them lay out like 4 bud 4 leaf clover. She grows fast and almost makes an even canopy on her own with little help. I'm really looking forward to seeing this one in late flower. Since Tyrone special is no more and toof decay, so at least I got one of my most sought after strains I wanted. Really liking this cyco coco also think I may just fully switch to it.

GM grobro looking awesome :d5:
Thanks buddy I got them all lined up now according to feeding, tried making a assembly line out of them to cycle through them as they progress. The CDLC gave the Short Stuff Shizzle a run for her money to get to flower first and dominant space so had to give each more room as the Shizzle is about to get huge I think according to this next set of leaves coming out. 12-13 fingered leaves on an auto.. the cdlc has really been a joy so far so glad I stocked up on them.

BLiver is an amazing smell some days bubblegum smell some days well idk it's fruit with cheese I guess. And ya the cdlc is hopefully going to turn out well it's been my most sought after strain since I tried mephisto and when they came up again I ordered a bunch. Shes another special run only girl, i wanna press half of her and see how she does.
They just keep coming out with greatness so I have had a pack of CDLC sitting around for quite some time and haven’t gotten around to growing. I only grown in a 2x4 and tend to intentionally run small strains for max variety. December looks good for at least one CDLC !

They just keep coming out with greatness so I have had a pack of CDLC sitting around for quite some time and haven’t gotten around to growing. I only grown in a 2x4 and tend to intentionally run small strains for max variety. December looks good for at least one CDLC !
Hope u get to try it and yes they do, I got the cdlc Illuminati cross also, she has an awesome structure for I think for a badass micro scrog one could easily keep her about 12" tall and make an even square top out of her, she maybe a good on for my mephisto scrog screen actually. I'm all about variety, I think that's one of these reasons for autos so u can have variety without sacrificing all of ur area to one strain.

Hmm short stuff shizzle can’t wait to hear your thoughts on that one.
So far totally impressed with her, gonna have to battle her against a gold glue (pure knocked out smoke imo). She makes an even too with little effort but the cdlc held her ground and swelled out and up.

Hope u get to try it and yes they do, I got the cdlc Illuminati cross also, she has an awesome structure for I think for a badass micro scrog one could easily keep her about 12" tall and make an even square top out of her, she maybe a good on for my mephisto scrog screen actually. I'm all about variety, I think that's one of these reasons for autos so u can have variety without sacrificing all of ur area to one strain.
Yes, got the Illuminati CDLC cross too, but thought I would just grow out the CDLC and possibly a GWK (if it is released soon) along with a couple CBD strains. That will take care of the December start. I have years worth of MG beans along with Magic’s gear... need another tent and cobs!

Back